IGNORED

TARGET BUCK DOWN!!!!

nb6624

Wow! Such a POS and hope he gets his hunting privileges taken away for life. It has to make you question how he killed all the other game animals he killed. As for Hunter  Huntress1234 that Nick is above the law? Well, it appears you have an issue with someone who hunts hard and is able to harvest big bucks year after year. Perhaps some jealousy or perhaps you might be the person picking up the poacher in question? Either way the fact remains all of us on here now know this POS and if he is seen anywhere during or not during hunting season near a woodlot of field the wardens will get a phone call. This guy dis-honors the game we love to pursue and is a terrible example of an good human being. 

SS!

Edited by Shootstraight

4 hours ago, AndoverHunter said:

Joe Ciottariello , owner of Millbrook Landscape Contractors

It's always the landscapers! Jk! I'm sure his business will suffer. Dumb move. I can't understand why some guys get so obsessed to lose site of right and wrong. 

"All men die, not all men really live". WW

2 minutes ago, Zipper said:

It's always the landscapers! Jk! I'm sure his business will suffer. Dumb move. I can't understand why some guys get so obsessed to lose site of right and wrong. 

He also owns a pool business. Hope he looses all his business since that’s what he deserves.

what drives a man to do such a thing???

2 hours ago, Kype said:

damn shame that great buck had to go down like that. hoping the poacher gets whats coming to him. i say fine the driver as well who dropped him off. he had to of told her what was going on. 

Apparently another cell camera caught this picture of the actual vehicle and driver who dropped off the alleged poacher.

bd35f831-9faa-4d06-a379-56d4d326d64f.png

"All men die, not all men really live". WW