IGNORED

TARGET BUCK DOWN!!!!

nb6624

3 hours ago, Huntress1234 said:

Ssounds like more than one person was hunting this deer illegally. I hope it wasn't an officer who thinks he's above the law ????

How do you know so much about this?  Why do you know where it was located?  Are you an accomplice to this crime?  If you knew anything about this beforehand, you too are guilty of violating the law.  From the tone of your posts, you DO know a lot more.  You've clearly demonstrated that.

It's good that your IP address is logged by the site every time you post.  Not too difficult to have your ISP give LE your subscriber information with a warrant or subpoena (I know this for a fact, I've been in front of a Federal judge this year).  I think the site also captures the browser and operating system version you're using too.  This information might be helpful for LE to have as part of their investigation.  Since you happen to know so much, I'm sure you'll be cool answering questions.  Unless of course you knew about this beforehand, which makes you an accomplice or complacent in a crime.

I hope this scumbag loses everything.  I hope his business and name become toxic so no one will ever work for him again.  I hope he loses his house, friends, and the rest of his life goes into the shitter.  He is a no-good piece-of-shit scumbag, and he should be treated that way.  Untrustworthy, lying piece of garbage.  I hope his reputation rots.  And it starts here.

By the end of this week, this thread will be the top search hit when you use Google.  Joe Ciottariello.  Put his name in every post in this thread.  Make it the top Google search.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

From my understanding you need to be 450 ft from an occupied dwelling and where the deer was killed there's several homes within 450 ft. There for anyone hunting this there is hunting illegal. My knowledge is he is some type of officer of the law and was probably going to break the law himself. However not condoning the what the scumbag did but everybody should be treated equal

Come on bro, this is blatantly obvious what your up to. Your not anonymous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, Farmshine said:

emoji849.png, with all due respect lol emoji23.png

He took one for the team - the team of REAL HUNTERS, and we should award him the contest before it even starts.      BEST TROPHY OF ALL IS BAGGING A SCUMBAG POACHER

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

Just now, Farmshine said:

Come on bro, this is blatantly obvious what your up to. Your not anonymous.

don't think that is a bro...   well unless he is into chix with d###s

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

Yes this person did poach a deer and the fine will not seem steep enough for the crime to many but, just imagine this person walking into a sporting goods store? Going to a BBQ with other outdoorsman? Posting a great (honest) hunt he had? Those days are  long over for this person.

The fine may seem small but the internet will be his worst nightmare for life!

25 minutes ago, Huntress1234 said:

From my understanding you need to be 450 ft from an occupied dwelling and where the deer was killed there's several homes within 450 ft. There for anyone hunting this there is hunting illegal. My knowledge is he is some type of officer of the law and was probably going to break the law himself. However not condoning the what the scumbag did but everybody should be treated equal

Hi, Joanne!  :happywave:

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

16 minutes ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

How do you know so much about this?  Why do you know where it was located?  Are you an accomplice to this crime?  If you knew anything about this beforehand, you too are guilty of violating the law.  From the tone of your posts, you DO know a lot more.  You've clearly demonstrated that.

It's good that your IP address is logged by the site every time you post.  Not too difficult to have your ISP give LE your subscriber information with a warrant or subpoena (I know this for a fact, I've been in front of a Federal judge this year).  I think the site also captures the browser and operating system version you're using too.  This information might be helpful for LE to have as part of their investigation.  Since you happen to know so much, I'm sure you'll be cool answering questions.  Unless of course you knew about this beforehand, which makes you an accomplice or complacent in a crime.

I hope this scumbag loses everything.  I hope his business and name become toxic so no one will ever work for him again.  I hope he loses his house, friends, and the rest of his life goes into the shitter.  He is a no-good piece-of-shit scumbag, and he should be treated that way.  Untrustworthy, lying piece of garbage.  I hope his reputation rots.  And it starts here.

By the end of this week, this thread will be the top search hit when you use Google.  Joe Ciottariello.  Put his name in every post in this thread.  Make it the top Google search.

Tell us how do you really feel about it:-)

maybe this guy posting is Joe? 

38 minutes ago, Huntress1234 said:

150 ft with a bow / 450 ft with a gun unless there is some overriding rule from the local township. 

sucks to see such a great animal taken this way..

AS many have said its stuff like this why NJ needs to make stricter trespass rules and fines that have teeth in them.

Great job on everyones part catching him in the act.

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/