IGNORED

TARGET BUCK DOWN!!!!

nb6624

2 minutes ago, Devil Horns said:

I think there are 2 options for who the Huntress is.

1) Relation/Accomplice to the poacher with first hand knowledge of the whole situation

or

2) Tree hugging anti-neighbor who thinks the deer was her pet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no it's only option 1, or neither- because it is the poacher. 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

From my understanding you need to be 450 ft from an occupied dwelling and where the deer was killed there's several homes within 450 ft. There for anyone hunting this there is hunting illegal. My knowledge is he is some type of officer of the law and was probably going to break the law himself. However not condoning the what the scumbag did but everybody should be treated equal

Sounds like a lame attempt for u to try and blend in after we all know who you are. Your POS bf/friend was caught red handed, don’t try to spin the story. There’s no saving his sorry ass!!!!

22 minutes ago, Huntress1234 said:

The fact of the matter is, none of you had the balls to do what he did even though he was wrong you all wished you could have shot the deer. As evidence shows there's more than 5 homes with in 450 ft and that makes where the deer was shot illegal to everyone even the scumbag who had the cameras in the woods. leading back to my original statement there was more than one scumbag trying to kill this deer illegally. So with cameras and bait piles in the woods someone I was planning on killing this deer illegally. so the reality is you're condemning this person for killing this deer before you had the chance to kill a  illegally yourself.

Or maybe his balls are so big that God didnt give him any brains. Hes a piece of shit for doing what he did, and a STUPID piece of shit for having the slickness of a 7 year old and getting caught in the act. Yea, real stealthy. Do you realize how stupid he is/you are, to actually get caught red handed? As for your generalization about the rest of us, we can all enjoy the mounts that hang on our walls, and fondly remember them because we are true sportsmen. Enjoy what's coming to you scumbag, you earned it 👍

BTW: I still haven't seen any information online (news site?) with details of this. Does anyone have official news sites or police blotter or something? I just want to make sure any names that are getting put out there is accurate. We want to be careful not to misidentify someone.

How do you know so much about this?  Why do you know where it was located?  Are you an accomplice to this crime?  If you knew anything about this beforehand, you too are guilty of violating the law.  From the tone of your posts, you DO know a lot more.  You've clearly demonstrated that.
It's good that your IP address is logged by the site every time you post.  Not too difficult to have your ISP give LE your subscriber information with a warrant or subpoena (I know this for a fact, I've been in front of a Federal judge this year).  I think the site also captures the browser and operating system version you're using too.  This information might be helpful for LE to have as part of their investigation.  Since you happen to know so much, I'm sure you'll be cool answering questions.  Unless of course you knew about this beforehand, which makes you an accomplice or complacent in a crime.
I hope this scumbag loses everything.  I hope his business and name become toxic so no one will ever work for him again.  I hope he loses his house, friends, and the rest of his life goes into the shitter.  He is a no-good piece-of-shit scumbag, and he should be treated that way.  Untrustworthy, lying piece of garbage.  I hope his reputation rots.  And it starts here.
By the end of this week, this thread will be the top search hit when you use Google.  Joe Ciottariello.  Put his name in every post in this thread.  Make it the top Google search.

I think all the LEOs on this site should make this happen!!!!

33 minutes ago, Huntress1234 said:

The fact of the matter is, none of you had the balls to do what he did even though he was wrong you all wished you could have shot the deer. As evidence shows there's more than 5 homes with in 450 ft and that makes where the deer was shot illegal to everyone even the scumbag who had the cameras in the woods. leading back to my original statement there was more than one scumbag trying to kill this deer illegally. So with cameras and bait piles in the woods someone I was planning on killing this deer illegally. so the reality is you're condemning this person for killing this deer before you had the chance to kill a  illegally yourself.

Is that you 1957Buck?:shock:

6 hours ago, Skullyice said:

This has to be the shittiest feeling.  I just had alot of equipment stolen out of the woods, but to have this happen is an all together different kick in the nuts. I'm glad he's being exposed. And if he thinks this is bad just wait till the tree huggers find out about this. They'll be at his doorstep. 

Just remember his last name and with an O just saying