IGNORED

TARGET BUCK DOWN!!!!

nb6624

6 minutes ago, Huntress1234 said:

The fact of the matter is, none of you had the balls to do what he did even though he was wrong you all wished you could have shot the deer. As evidence shows there's more than 5 homes with in 450 ft and that makes where the deer was shot illegal to everyone even the scumbag who had the cameras in the woods. leading back to my original statement there was more than one scumbag trying to kill this deer illegally. So with cameras and bait piles in the woods someone I was planning on killing this deer illegally. so the reality is you're condemning this person for killing this deer before you had the chance to kill a  illegally yourself.

Reading is fundamental.  You can bowhunt here in NJ within 150ft (ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY FEET) of an occupied dwelling OR 0ft (ZERO FEET) if you have signed permission from whomever owns the occupied dwelling(s) you are hunting near.  And it isn't "balls" to poach an animal, to think that's how you equate it shows a lot about your own character.

The truth of the matter is, Nick was waiting to legally hunt this animal and someone else (you?) came in to illegally poach this animal.

2 minutes ago, Huntress1234 said:

The fact of the matter is, none of you had the balls to do what he did even though he was wrong you all wished you could have shot the deer. As evidence shows there's more than 5 homes with in 450 ft and that makes where the deer was shot illegal to everyone even the scumbag who had the cameras in the woods. leading back to my original statement there was more than one scumbag trying to kill this deer illegally. So with cameras and bait piles in the woods someone I was planning on killing this deer illegally. so the reality is you're condemning this person for killing this deer before you had the chance to kill a  illegally yourself.

No you are stating your opinion nothing to do with facts..  the fact is the OP has permission for the land and was legally waiting for the season  also 150ft from a dwelling for bow is fact.  The guy that killed the deer did so out of season and tresspassing making it illegal and the scum of the earth..

5 minutes ago, Huntress1234 said:

I'm sorry but you are just an idiot. Period. 

7 minutes ago, Huntress1234 said:

No, the fact of the matter is YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHIT

1 minute ago, Huntress1234 said:

Dear frickin' God!  You contradicted yourself numerous times in this pile of text vomit.

The fact of the matter is, none of you had the balls to do what he did

Yeah, shit for brains, we're not criminals.  This douchebag is a criminal.  How thick are you?  Why would we do what he did?  We're not mouth-breathing scumbags, like he is.

As evidence shows there's more than 5 homes with in 450 ft and that makes where the deer was shot illegal to everyone

Um, no.  That is not the law.  Go back and check. I am also intrigued to understand how you KNOW WHERE THIS WAS SHOT!!!  WHY DO YOU KNOW THIS?  THE EXACT LOCATION!!!  You do realize that deer can travel well over 100 yards after being struck by an arrow, even a crossbow bolt.  So why do you know the location where it was shot?  Do tell.

So with cameras and bait piles in the woods

Nothing illegal about that.  Once you pattern a deer and know how it travels, you don't need to hunt over bail.  You hunt the trail to the bait.

so the reality is you're condemning this person for killing this deer before you had the chance to kill a  illegally yourself.

No, the reality is, and the key word is REALITY (something that really happened), the deer was poached by some scum-sucking, mouth-breathing, piece-of-shit who is a lying douchebag and should never, ever, be trusted ever again by anyone.  That's reality.  Why?  BECAUSE IT REALLY HAPPENED!!!

Roll another one and think that over for a while.  

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

As evidence shows there's more than 5 homes with in 450 ft and that makes where the deer was shot illegal

You either do not know the law, or you are deliberately lying.

Click this link to Page 83 of the NJ Hunting Digest to see that it states clearly the law for bow hunters:

"The firearm SAFETY ZONE is the area within 450 feet of a building or school playground, even if not occupied. For bowhunters, the SAFETY ZONE around buildings is 150 feet"

The specific law is found in NJ Statute 23:4-16 "Prohibited hunting practices; penalty."

23:4-16. d(2)   No person, except the owner or lessee of the building and persons specifically authorized by him in writing, which writing shall be in the person's possession, shall, for the purpose of hunting, taking or killing any wildlife, have in his possession a nocked arrow while within 150 feet of any occupied building in this State, or within 450 feet of any school playground, and a nocked arrow shall only be cast when a person is in an elevated position so that any arrow is aimed in a downward angle.

As we know, the OP was  planning to bow hunt here, so he is not required to be outside 450 feet - that is for firearm hunters only. Bow hunters can be as close as 150 feet, as the law I show above indicates.

Edited by mazzgolf

10 minutes ago, Huntress1234 said:

Another added to Blocked List. There is a place for you, it's called Newjerseyhunter.com

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

1 minute ago, Bucndoe said:

Another added to Blocked List. There is a place for you, it's called Newjerseyhunter.com

Don't block - you have open dialogue with a real psychopathic NJ poacher...  You may learn how they think, breath, eat, etc...    Good intel. 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

What we all need to realize is this.....

1. Every thread with a trespasser....someone on this forum or FB knows them. 

2. Within an hour max of said post every trespasser sees their photo on the internet. 

3. For every POS like this that’s caught, many more get away with it. 

Most importantly it may be time to go through the member list and simply delete everyone who has had zero contribution to the site (or whomever voted for Obama for safe measure)