IGNORED

TARGET BUCK DOWN!!!!

nb6624

1 hour ago, nb6624 said:

No I did not share any pictures of the deer beforehand because unfortunately scumbags like this walk the woods. This has happened to me many times before and the only way to get even is to put them on full blast.

Well I've found my target buck with its head cut off 100 miles south of you and that's was probably 10 years ago 

31 minutes ago, KBfishing said:

Unfortunately that is how most of them are taken. The poachers have the unfair advantage of hunting with rifles, after dark, or...as in this case...before the season opens.

100% True Kurt.  The only part I don't get is the "why"...    This guy has harvested magnificent, world class animals, and most likely did some "the right way".   So what were his plans for this one?  What was the possible thrill here? 

E81BE460-02D0-469F-8811-64D5C0AE8D0B.jpeg

622D496F-7211-46BC-9C36-07AE0CFE5781.jpeg

Edited by JHbowhunter

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

44 minutes ago, KBfishing said:

Unfortunately that is how most of them are taken. The poachers have the unfair advantage of hunting with rifles, after dark, or...as in this case...before the season opens.

I literally gave up a spot because of this. Gunshots 1 hr before and after legal time, and during bow season. 

This has to be the shittiest feeling.  I just had alot of equipment stolen out of the woods, but to have this happen is an all together different kick in the nuts. I'm glad he's being exposed. And if he thinks this is bad just wait till the tree huggers find out about this. They'll be at his doorstep. 

10 minutes ago, mazzgolf said:

I found this online... is this related?

https://trophyoutfittersonline.com/view.php?id=361

I have not found any information online about this poaching incident. Is it in the news or anything?

Same guy.  What is surprising is he has several animals in Pope & Young, so one would assume he has hunted legally at least some of the time.  But I also hear from multiple sources that he has other game infractions.  NJ is tossing the book at him, and not the P&Y book either..........and NJ is in the Compact State agreement where he would lose his license in 48 of 50 states if NJ revokes his license.   

i would hope that the C/O looks into each and every one of his animals and charges any and all infractions.  Shooting an animal out of season is just about the most selfish act a hunter can do.  This jerk is so self absorbed that he had to take this deer illegally just to take a hero shot and  say to everyone “look at me”.  I guess he could not bare the thought of anyone else shooting this deer but him.  It sucks you didnt get a chance to hunt him Nick but great job catching this a-hole.