IGNORED

TARGET BUCK DOWN!!!!

nb6624

6 hours ago, nb6624 said:

You can buy a new crossbow and pay his fines and go hunt in another state but he can't buy a new reputation. Every time somebody says his name they will remember how he hunts

Some people have no shame and no self respect. I bet he is of them

43 minutes ago, Shootstraight said:

Wow! Such a POS and hope he gets his hunting privileges taken away for life. It has to make you question how he killed all the other game animals he killed. As for Hunter 115522 saying that Nick is above the law? Well, it appears you have an issue with someone who hunts hard and is able to harvest big bucks year after year. Perhaps some jealousy or perhaps you might be the person picking up the poacher in question? Either way the fact remains all of us on here now know this POS and if he is seen anywhere during or not during hunting season near a woodlot of field the wardens will get a phone call. This guy dis-honors the game we love to pursue and is a terrible example of an good human being. 

SS!

Will - that poster was the perp's girlfriend.    Guy has no shame, no remorse, and probably won't stop after the slap on the wrist he gets

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

14 minutes ago, Zipper said:

the alleged poacher.

nothing alleged about it when caught in the SPOTLIGHT laying on the buck and cutting the head off with a knife.. . LMAO - what a jackass.

I shot a big 10pt once….

6 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

No EAB in this zone, btw... The guy wasn't just a few days  "early", it was 3 weeks early

You would think that he would of waited until bow season started before poaching the buck. 

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

8 minutes ago, Tarhunt said:

You would think that he would of waited until bow season started before poaching the buck. 

then he could have played by the rules and hunted it legally.  He apparently had a camera on public land.        Imagine a guy with all the money and experience of many big game trophy class kills, that is SO INSECURE IN HIS HUNTING ABILITY, that he can't play by the rules the rest of us do and feels the need to do this?  

I shot a big 10pt once….

3 hours ago, BowhunterNJ said:

Do you know something we don't know?  Nick said he has permission to hunt the piece (earlier in this topic), and we have no reason to believe otherwise.  Sounds like you're either trolling or you know Nick and suspect him of something.  What's the basis of your comment?

From my understanding you need to be 450 ft from an occupied dwelling and where the deer was killed there's several homes within 450 ft. There for anyone hunting this there is hunting illegal. My knowledge is he is some type of officer of the law and was probably going to break the law himself. However not condoning the what the scumbag did but everybody should be treated equal

2 minutes ago, Huntress1234 said:

From my understanding you need to be 450 ft from an occupied dwelling and where the deer was killed there's several homes within 450 ft. There for anyone hunting this there is hunting illegal. My knowledge is he is some type of officer of the law and was probably going to break the law himself. However not condoning the what the scumbag did but everybody should be treated equal

you are an idiot.  For archery law is not 450, it's 150.    There are a bunch of real hunters on this site, why are you sleeping with a poacher?

I shot a big 10pt once….

5 minutes ago, Huntress1234 said:

You're making yourself look like an idiot. As stated above, it's 150 for bow, not 450. And if you have permission from the home owners, you can hunt inside of the 150. Why did you sign up on this site? To defend a piece of garbage poacher? To attack the OP who did nothing wrong? Just go away.

Just now, Hunter115522 said:

You're making yourself look like an idiot. As stated above, it's 150 for bow, not 450. And if you have permission from the home owners, you can hunt inside of the 150. Why did you sign up on this site? To defend a piece of garbage poacher? To attack the OP who did nothing wrong? Just go away.

better yet be arrested as an accomplice.. (not in this state - but in others it might happen) Unfortunately all this asshole will get is slap on the wrist and a fine he can easily afford. Oh well - off to the next big NJ buck to poach...   

I shot a big 10pt once….