IGNORED

TARGET BUCK DOWN!!!!

nb6624

16 hours ago, nb6624 said:

Unfortunately i didnt kill it, but my Spartan camera caught a total scumbag illegally poaching and cutting his head off!

So the back story,,ive been watching this giant since last season and have been getting great pics of him all summer. As i was out shooting my bow i got a picture on my camera of deer legs..i was sure what to make of it..but the next picture confirmed a low life trespassing in camo and crossbow. So i notified fish and wildlife and they met me at the property.  We walked in and caught the poacher red handed as he was cutting the head off this magnificent buck. The rest will be public information when he has his day in court. I hope this story spreads like wildfire and this creep is publicly humiliated.  And as a lesson to other poachers that are out there doing the same thing. I was planning on filming my hunt and now this total dirtbag killed him 3 weeks early. What waste and an insult to the sport.

105250.jpeg

105304.jpeg

104338.jpeg

20190909_220224.jpg

Were you planning to hunt the same piece of woods the scumbag killed this deer in?  

5 minutes ago, dlist777 said:

Kind of seems like you should be removed from P&Y record books under the assumption that once you're a F&CKING POACHER....always a F&CKING POACHER!

And once he is adjudicated as such, P&Y can yank him out.  But this is still America and he gets his day in court first.  I think we should all call his landscaping and pool business and ask for "the deer poacher" when someone answers the phone.  :)  

3 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Probably never got anything over 100" inches without a guide holding his pecker....

Hey give him some credit, other than his accomplice dropping him off, this was 100% DIY...   

Edited by JHbowhunter

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

24 minutes ago, dlist777 said:

Kind of seems like you should be removed from P&Y record books under the assumption that once you're a F&CKING POACHER....always a F&CKING POACHER!

I do believe that P&Y have been notified... Not sure if he is B&C member but they should be as well if anyone has a connection

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

16 hours ago, nb6624 said:

Unfortunately i didnt kill it, but my Spartan camera caught a total scumbag illegally poaching and cutting his head off!

So the back story,,ive been watching this giant since last season and have been getting great pics of him all summer. As i was out shooting my bow i got a picture on my camera of deer legs..i was sure what to make of it..but the next picture confirmed a low life trespassing in camo and crossbow. So i notified fish and wildlife and they met me at the property.  We walked in and caught the poacher red handed as he was cutting the head off this magnificent buck. The rest will be public information when he has his day in court. I hope this story spreads like wildfire and this creep is publicly humiliated.  And as a lesson to other poachers that are out there doing the same thing. I was planning on filming my hunt and now this total dirtbag killed him 3 weeks early. What waste and an insult to the sport.

105250.jpeg

105304.jpeg

104338.jpeg

20190909_220224.jpg

Nick Were you planning to hunt the same piece of woods the scumbag killed this deer in? 

16 hours ago, JerseyJaysTaxidermy said:

That's crazy- he poached it on your bait pile and then dragged it passed the camera?

.makes no sense.. but neither does hunting before opening dayemoji2369.png

That's a shame.

http://www.jerseyjaystaxidermy.com

Ssounds like more than one person was hunting this deer illegally. I hope it wasn't an officer who thinks he's above the law ????