IGNORED

No end in sight. Wow.

LPJR

Not for nothing but, this ass hat is doing exactly what he said he would do while he was campaigning, this is directly to everybody's fault that voted for him and everybody's fault that rigged the election to make it go this way because of the hatred of just one man

Not a complete a$$ hole just one of the dingle berries that hang off it.

I watched some senate hearings yesterday .

DAILY Biden is signing things that continue to increase the price of gas .

‘refinery’s aren’t allowed to increase production and are now buying pre refined gas from other countries .

They asked again why instead of opening tge pipelines to not add trucking costs to the glow of fuel isn’t being done ,

This new green agenda is just like a rotting plant right now .

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

Biden sign some sort of executive order for home solar panels,  ok they do a good job, but the problem is.

1. They are manufactured in China

2. They last approximately 25 years

3. Disposal is extremely expensive due to the fact over the 25 years they absorb extreme amount of radiation,  they can't be tossed into a dump, they must be treated like other radiation products,  buried in a large hole lined with a special material,  and will take 100s of years until it's safe 

I wonder if the corporate world will allow workers to go back to working from home.  I’d imagine people will be asking for raises as cost of living goes up.  Maybe they will they will say instead of a raise how about you work from home “x” days a week.  Once again hurting smaller business (delis, diners, etc) that rely on the corporate commuters.