IGNORED

Murphy just closed state parks and forests!!!

Unfortunately, NJ isn't the only state having to close its parks.  Texas is hardly the liberal bastion, but it was also forced to close parks.  What I saw along the Columbia Trail through Long Valley (Morris Cty.) yesterday was appalling.  It looked more like the lines to get into Giants Stadium a half hour before kickoff.  Nobody was social distancing while walking feet away and passing hundreds of others within feet on an old RR bed.   

Wmas and boat launches will be next ... This clown is pushing people closer together not further apart!  So angry about these new restrictions. I'm still working and drive around all day at work and I can tell you the first 2 weeks the roads were fairly empty but now they are almost as busy as they normally are people are not staying home and now the only places they can go are the few stores that are still open.... This will make things even worse now 

16 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

They will close everything because people are not behaving. Some act like nothing is going on.

In my opinion turkey hunt will go on

One of my daughters friends just had a bash, 25-30 kids at the house, and the parents where home!!!!!

My daughter couldn't believe that #1 they had a party

#2 parents of the other kids where dropping them off!

WTF!!

1 minute ago, Dominant buck said:

One of my daughters friends just had a bash, 25-30 kids at the house, and the parents where home!!!!!

My daughter couldn't believe that #1 they had a party

#2 parents of the other kids where dropping them off!

WTF!!

Wtf is right!!! People are shopping, not just getting what they need, they bring the family with them, wtf would you need two or more go to the store. Wtf are you going to the store more then once in a long while, some go twice in a day?

Kind of wish, I could gain access at both Bergen County areas of the Ramapo County Reservation + the Camp Yaw-- Paw/ Bergen County Reservation. They both connect to Ringwood State Park + Ramapo State Forest.                                                         A Guy who lives near there bought about 5 of my Turkey Calls that, I sold at a Library Yard Sale in April of 2018. Said there were plenty of Gobblers in that area and the 4 extra Turkey calls were for Family + Friends who Turkey Hunt there also.                                                                         Does anyone here think, I can get Access this late or where to call? Might be easy to sit back 100 yards from Ringwood State Park border or Ramapo Forest border.  Just trying to find options here.

Take The Multiple Use Area Challenge. 

4 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

Wtf is right!!! People are shopping, not just getting what they need, they bring the family with them, wtf would you need two or more go to the store. Wtf are you going to the store more then once in a long while, some go twice in a day?

I ran into my next door neighbor at the shoprite on my way home from work today. He said he forgot a tomato and an onion earlier so he came back. You really need a tomato and onion that bad. One of each. I just shook my head and walked away. I forgot flour tortillas and I will do without til my next needed trip. And this shoprite had a positive case for CV19. I thought about not going but figured they had a deep cleaning done and was probably a little more safe than one that is just doing daily maintenance.