Ready to go. My sons out there waiting in his truck for the rain to turn to snow. I'm going if it does turn over, or when the rain stops. Can't believe they locked the gates to the park on us . They don't want to spend the money to sand the roads if they should get icy, but they have no problem with taking our money to hunt it as a separate zone. Last straw for me, after not seeing but 2 deer in 5 days. One was a buck I could not shoot on opening day because I didn't have a doe down yet.. Finally got a doe on the 3rd day that are shot down to nothing with years of unlimited doe. Haven't seen a tail since, and now they lock us out. Going to have to hunt off the highway. Rant over, so is buying a permit for there.
Good luck to anyone else going today.