IGNORED

Murphy just closed state parks and forests!!!

15 minutes ago, ithaca10 said:

He also closed town and county parks.

Town parks are at the discretion of the municipalities

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

I wonder if this is more to keep people from out of state coming to NJ or even people from traveling from hot spots in state to these areas..my wife and I was walking around with our son riding his bike and several cars come through the woods roads from out of state makes me wonder if out of state visitors are the problem and not so much locals.i dont see how they can stop everyone they tell us to take a walk. 

I'm stuck at home with an immune comprised wife I get it, dislike or not people, die and are born every day when are we going to build a bridge?

Not a complete a$$ hole just one of the dingle berries that hang off it.

25 minutes ago, Hawkeye57 said:

https://nj.gov/infobank/eo/056murphy/pdf/EO-118.pdf

Link to the Executive Order 

*go hiking alone, exercising alone, turkey hunting alone, bird watching alone, etc alone. ----- get charged disorderly conduct*

This is really pushing it.......I have walked miles and miles of both state forest and WMA the past week, I've literally talked to one person I ran into and we talked a good 8' apart. If people don't want to play by the rules, punish them. Don't punish me for actually practicing what is being encouraged.

Murphy's latest order closing forests says...

"WHEREAS, lands under DEP’s jurisdiction include all State
parks, forests, recreation areas, historic sites, marinas, golf courses, botanical gardens, and other lands, waters, and facilities assigned to the State Park Service in DEP’s Division of Parks and Forestry (“State Parks and Forests”);"

Aren't WMA's dep?

Edited by nickmarch

1 hour ago, 230jhp said:

DFW website still says WMA's are open. The result will be these properties will be packed with turkey hunters as well as fishing access on WMA's.

Both my turkey permits are Z6. So I would be limited to Watershed and Hamburg Mountain. I don't have the Watershed permit and I doubt the office where they sell them is open. I have very limited knowledge of Hamburg Mountain other than to know it is exceptionally rough terrain.

Let me know if you want Company in Scouting Hamburg Mt.  Looks like this is my only option. Never been there.

Take The Multiple Use Area Challenge.