IGNORED

Murphy just closed state parks and forests!!!

:banghead:

Just got this email from :

Division of Parks and Forestry <NJParksandForestry@public.govdelivery.com> 

State Parks and Forests
CLOSED 

Governor Murphy announced that effective at 8pm on Tuesday, April 7, 2020, all state parks and forests will be closed until further notice. This full closure includes all park lots, grounds, facilities, trails, playgrounds.

HIKING PROHIBITED
All park gates and entrances are CLOSED. Trail use is PROHIBITED. Save yourself the trip and STAY HOME to help limit the spread of COVID-19.

AREAS PATROLLED
New Jersey State Park Police will patrol park areas to ensure the public is following the Governor’s directives to stay home to help limit the spread of COVID-19.

Edited by mazzgolf

They wont close the wmas all the people who just bought permits would be due a refund if they dont have private land our state likes money to much for that to happen

Theres more fun hunting with the handicap of a bow than the surness of a gun!The history of the bow and arrow is the history of mankind!

People would sue the state if not offered refund and they would win i hunt private so it dont matter to me but the public land hunters would be screwed i know guys who bought tags for every week multiple zones and only hunt public thats alot of money that would be due back to them

Theres more fun hunting with the handicap of a bow than the surness of a gun!The history of the bow and arrow is the history of mankind!

15 minutes ago, BHC said:

He has no control on federal lands or Newark Watershed Lands, or private lands

They closed the roads into a few of the northern federal parks this morning.

stated that the amount of garbage is creating a hazard to park employees

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

Federal access on old mine road was closed from Millbrook village to Worthington State Park  today as well.   They of course closed it from the Worthington State park side off Rt 80, but my buddy was going over to Poxono to shad fish and a fed turned him away citing " too many hikers in both Worthington and Water Gap recreation Area leaving too much garbage presenting health hazard"  So that 10-15 mile stretch is definitely shut down including two public boat ramps and many good shoreline fishing spots. 

I am not sure what other parts of the DWG Recreation Area will be shut down (federal lands and access - not state) but suffice to say, some of it already is

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

I came in from the Millbrook side today. Old mine closed from just past Millbrook Village. Road going over Mountain down to Flatbrook was still open, however road going up to Crater lake and Blue Mountain lake was closed. 

Edited by gaberdeen

17 minutes ago, Bone collector 85 said:

People would sue the state if not offered refund and they would win i hunt private so it dont matter to me but the public land hunters would be screwed i know guys who bought tags for every week multiple zones and only hunt public thats alot of money that would be due back to them

Sue for $20 turkey tag?