IGNORED

Murphy just closed state parks and forests!!!

8 minutes ago, BHC said:

Sue for $20 turkey tag? 

$20 x N tags... I am in over $100 in tags. And I bet some others have spent more. 

I have some private land to hunt thank goodness... but I have some really good WMA and state forest spots I planned on hunting.

DFW website still says WMA's are open. The result will be these properties will be packed with turkey hunters as well as fishing access on WMA's.

Both my turkey permits are Z6. So I would be limited to Watershed and Hamburg Mountain. I don't have the Watershed permit and I doubt the office where they sell them is open. I have very limited knowledge of Hamburg Mountain other than to know it is exceptionally rough terrain.

Edited by 230jhp

27 minutes ago, BHC said:

Cause people are slobs

Yes.... people suck!!  Littering plastic gloves and masks all over!!

When we get out of this shit storm...just like 9/11....over a few yrs....a vast amount of sheeple will forget and return to their liberal, open borders, sanctuary cities, identify as transgender, over indulge on welfare programs, spit on cops, shoot up schools,  etc etc mentalities.....and rich corporations will continue make the cheapest possible products in China for our consumers who want to pay the cheapest price shopping in Target and Walmart, as they continue to amass their bank accounts and lobby politicians to keep doing the same thing year in and year out. 

History shows how soon sheeple forgot bout 9/11....let's see how fast sheeple forget bout this. 

And yes....people suck!!!

This definitely alters my shad fishing routine, but life as we know it has been radically altered so no shock.   I suppose those of you that planned on turkey hunting any state parks (not WMA's of yet) have to change your plans too.  

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

6 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

This definitely alters my shad fishing routine, but life as we know it has been radically altered so no shock.   I suppose those of you that planned on turkey hunting any state parks (not WMA's of yet) have to change your plans too.  

Interesting that they included "forests" in the posted notice. I wonder if that encompasses all land? that would kill all fishing on rivers with state land access