IGNORED

Murphy just closed state parks and forests!!!

45 minutes ago, Fred Flintstone said:

Kind of wish, I could gain access at both Bergen County areas of the Ramapo County Reservation + the Camp Yaw-- Paw/ Bergen County Reservation. They both connect to Ringwood State Park + Ramapo State Forest.                                                         A Guy who lives near there bought about 5 of my Turkey Calls that, I sold at a Library Yard Sale in April of 2018. Said there were plenty of Gobblers in that area and the 4 extra Turkey calls were for Family + Friends who Turkey Hunt there also.                                                                         Does anyone here think, I can get Access this late or where to call? Might be easy to sit back 100 yards from Ringwood State Park border or Ramapo Forest border.  Just trying to find options here.

No hunting allowed at either location. I guess you ain't familiar with Bergen County. You have a better chance of hitting the Powerball twice. 

Edited by Bucndoe

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

12 minutes ago, Bucndoe said:

No hunting allowed at either location. I guess you ain't familiar with Bergen County. You have a better chance of hitting the Powerball twice. 

Thanks for the information! These Guys must be crossing into Ringwood State Park + The Ramapo State Forest Then to Hunt.       No one will catch them during the Shutdown of Public Lands now.

Take The Multiple Use Area Challenge. 

10 minutes ago, Fred Flintstone said:

Thanks for the information! These Guys must be crossing into Ringwood State Park + The Ramapo State Forest Then to Hunt.       No one will catch them during the Shutdown of Public Lands now.

Don't bet on it

Edited by Bucndoe

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

1 hour ago, Northjerseyoutdoorsman said:

Wmas and boat launches will be next ... This clown is pushing people closer together not further apart!  So angry about these new restrictions. I'm still working and drive around all day at work and I can tell you the first 2 weeks the roads were fairly empty but now they are almost as busy as they normally are people are not staying home and now the only places they can go are the few stores that are still open.... This will make things even worse now 

I was actually stuck in traffic for a little bit today on Route 4. The first time in a month. 

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

1 hour ago, deadonshot2 said:

I ran into my next door neighbor at the shoprite on my way home from work today. He said he forgot a tomato and an onion earlier so he came back. You really need a tomato and onion that bad. One of each. I just shook my head and walked away. I forgot flour tortillas and I will do without til my next needed trip. And this shoprite had a positive case for CV19. I thought about not going but figured they had a deep cleaning done and was probably a little more safe than one that is just doing daily maintenance.

Fyi all shoprite are being cleaned every night and at least at mine as of today all employees will have temperature checked on the way in .if you have temp over 100 sent home. 

5 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

Is it still legal to sit in your deck??:shock:

0D33DE87-54F4-4986-9056-E7473EF03E7A.jpeg

for today it is..:shakehead:  this is why I like where I live in the state everyone is cleaning yards burning trash , leaves and whatever else burns they don't want.  see people walking all day and no one is bothering anyone. I guess its like business as usual we dont normally interact that much anyway...