IGNORED

How many donated to help Ghostbear ?

NotJust22s

No one has his contact info? Phone number? He likes to brag. So he must have sent a few pics of him fishing or something.

Bill, how have you been communicating? Post it up. We can all try at the same time,like other forums do if they get burned in the classifieds

LET EM GO SO HE CAN GROW

15 hours ago, Lphunsjr said:

I did, but it was minimal. Never expected it back. $500, that may be a different story. 

I gave a small donation. Because I didn't just fall off a turnip truck I knew I would never get anything back, and I didn't leave contact information to send me repayment, honestly I felt bad that a person would need to ask for help, I'm glad to hear life is getting better for him.

Edited by Stan Putz

Catch & release is for guys who don't know how to cook. :cook:

I think if you donate something, you shouldnt expect to get something in return. Its up to you to determine if the cause is worthwhile to you. Sometimes people fall on bad times and sounds like he was able to turn things around.   I believe in karma, help people out if you can, do the right thing all the time, it comes back around. 

www.liftxrentals.com

10 hours ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

If you can afford to lose it, you wouldn't be bitching about it.  If you didn't ever expect to see it again, why are your panties in such a bunch over it?

Another person who can't read and has no morales. And if you're that interested in my panties, PM me your address I'll send you a worn pair for your collection.

1 hour ago, tcook8296 said:

I think if you donate something, you shouldnt expect to get something in return. Its up to you to determine if the cause is worthwhile to you. Sometimes people fall on bad times and sounds like he was able to turn things around.   I believe in karma, help people out if you can, do the right thing all the time, it comes back around. 

There is a world of difference between donating and lending. 

I think what is burning  everyone up , is this guy said he always gonna pay everyone back as soon as he was back on his feet.  When someone needs help you’d give him some leniency to repay. But when you see posts of his new toys, you can assume he has the cash to repay now. And for him to go radio silent just shows his true character in my opinion.  I for sure would be pissed if i Lent  him money and then saw that he was buying stuff and posting it online. I’ve personally been down that road and won’t drive that way again. What really sucks is the next person that needs help on here will have a harder time getting help,because this clown burned down the bridge for others. I don’t know this guy but I know someone who used him  and he said he’s a good mechanic. But I guess just a lousy person. I’d bet if he ever answers on this subject. he’d have some halfass excuse on why he didn’t come foward sooner. I can’t wait to here it ....