IGNORED

How many donated to help Ghostbear ?

NotJust22s

15 minutes ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

Don't lend what you can't afford to lose.

Was this the first time you got burnt?

See the thing is, if you read any of my other comments on this subject, I can afford to lose it. I don't even want the money it's the principle. I come from a time when your word and a handshake was all you needed. I didn't expect to ever see it again. I also didn't expect it to be used for toys. 

If he is a man he'll step up and do the right thing. If not, so be it.

8 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

I'd recommend you guys sit on this until he responds.  I think those who loaned him money deserve a response and an explanation.  Give him time to do it, if he doesn't, then you'll certainly know where things stand.

Thank you Sir.

I only responded today because it was the last straw.

Attempts to contact him through the months went unanswered.

But seeing the gall of him flaunting expensive toys in the face of generous men at NJW&W.

He refuses to answer contacts sent to him, but can show off by posting on this same site.

I just had enough.

Ephesians Chapter 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Joshua Chapter 1:9  
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

5 minutes ago, Sgt Joe Friday said:

Never kick someone who is down that’s chicken shit

I agree, however he doesn't appear to be down !

And from what I read those who contributed have every right to be pissed particularly since he stated he would repay the money.

If he was still on hard times and trying to get back on his feet thats one thing but what he is doing....  WRONG  !!!!

Edited by RPK0620

I thought, growing old would take longer ! 

I spent most of my money on shotguns and fly rods.  The rest I just wasted.

1 hour ago, NotJust22s said:

See the thing is, if you read any of my other comments on this subject, I can afford to lose it. I don't even want the money it's the principle. I come from a time when your word and a handshake was all you needed. I didn't expect to ever see it again. I also didn't expect it to be used for toys. 

If he is a man he'll step up and do the right thing. If not, so be it.

If you can afford to lose it, you wouldn't be bitching about it.  If you didn't ever expect to see it again, why are your panties in such a bunch over it?

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

3 minutes ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

If you can afford to lose it, you wouldn't be bitching about it.  If you didn't ever expect to see it again, why are your panties in such a bunch over it?

I think the issue is the broken promise to repay and ignoring Bill's communications to him followed by the crass boasting about recent big ticket purchases.