IGNORED

How many donated to help Ghostbear ?

NotJust22s

13 minutes ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

Before this whining post, that was between him and GB. Now it's between him, GB, and the rest of the f---ing Internet.  He's going to have to eat crow or find a safe space.  He's acting like a childish Democrat.

If we post about bad service in our local restaurants,archery shops or internet sites, then why not post about con artists, if that's what he is ? Its a public service announcement

Edited by Lunatic

18 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

If we post about bad service in our local restaurants,archery shops or internet sites, then why not post about con artists, if that's what he is ? Its a public service announcement

So, why not post about your marital and family problems on these forums too?

One bad business deal does not make a person.  And the fact that the OP didn't have the emotional maturity to work this out with GB is telling.

This was a personal deal between two people, not a business transaction with a vendor.  Now it's a f---ing joke thread on a hunting forum.

GB took his money that he could afford to lose and didn't expect to get back.  And this is how he thinks he can resolve the issue?  GB is in FL.  He could give a shit about anyone in NJ.

This is just a whining thread from an OP who lacks the emotional maturity to resolve this issue.

If I wanted to get my money back, I wouldn't whine on the Internet.  I'd hire a lawyer to get it back like I usually do.  That always works.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

I see it as Ghostbear scamming people for his own benefit...people opened their wallets, yet he hasn't paid people back, but has the balls to rub it the faces of good people pictures of his new toys. 

I agree people made a bad decision helping him but at the time it seemed like a good idea. This is 110% everything to do with Ghostbear and those he owes funds to, he asked for help,  he received help now man up and pay the people that man up to help you. ..sad part is, you just might have to eat this one.

STOP PROTCTING HIM AND HIS ACTIONS 

Edited by BHC

1 hour ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

Why should he?

I wouldn't do it.  I'd keep buying things and posting them.

Why should he? I find it very disturbing that you would make this post. So you would just keep buying things and shoving it up people's ass that tried to help you? It just goes to show that you never know what to expect from people. 

12 minutes ago, ithaca10 said:

The only charity i donate to is St. Judes Hospital for Children.

I'm by no means a rich man, but I try to give $500-1000 to them every year. I just think they're so amazing. I also give to Woodlands wildlife rehab every year.

1 hour ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

So, why not post about your marital and family problems on these forums too?

One bad business deal does not make a person.  And the fact that the OP didn't have the emotional maturity to work this out with GB is telling.

This was a personal deal between two people, not a business transaction with a vendor.  Now it's a f---ing joke thread on a hunting forum.

GB took his money that he could afford to lose and didn't expect to get back.  And this is how he thinks he can resolve the issue?  GB is in FL.  He could give a shit about anyone in NJ.

This is just a whining thread from an OP who lacks the emotional maturity to resolve this issue.

If I wanted to get my money back, I wouldn't whine on the Internet.  I'd hire a lawyer to get it back like I usually do.  That always works.

You are usually a very logical guy but this above is not very logical. ( Do you know him, is he your friend?)
Personal marital and family problems have nothing to do with this site unless you make it and people bite on the subject. Ghost's financial problems and how he handled them are very much in the public eye and  on this site because he himself made it public. It was him who came here and ask for help. It was him who on his own promised repayment. Many people helped but he did not live up to his part of publicly announced agreement.
You say all over the f---ing internet? Sure, that is where he put it, including not very well thought out idea of posting  his newly acquired toy collection while ignoring requests and his own pledge of repayment. 

All this is ok by me because GB can come in at any time and defend himself. He is not accused of anything behind his back and he has a forum to tell us what really happened. He started all this so only he can stop it.  If Bill is full of shit GB can come in and tell us all about it but for now I believe Bill, and others, because there is nothing else to go by. 

Edited by Lunatic