IGNORED

The pleasure of in laws..

He's a retard. Buy your own land, and hunt anywhere or any time.

You mean he is the land owner. I still think that sometime facing the in-laws earns you some respect. Been there done that get to hunt many weeks per year.... just pop a beer and tell him what’s on your mind. Been with my wife 17 years and it’s better to get it off your plate quick than let it fester.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, tjfslaughter said:

You mean he is the land owner. I still think that sometime facing the in-laws earns you some respect. Been there done that get to hunt many weeks per year.... just pop a beer and tell him what’s on your mind. Been with my wife 17 years and it’s better to get it off your plate quick than let it fester.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like the voice of reason there.  Ill give it a try but open mindedness is not his strongpoint

26 minutes ago, tcook8296 said:

Whats your point bro? Sorry Jack, couldnt resist lol

Now that was funny.....:rofl:

@MikeStaten----Not for nothing, I am not a fan of what your father in law did. Period. Knowing full well that you are hunting there (with a youth as well), he should have known better. You said he has hunted his whole life, he knows better than to offer your stand and spot to another guy. 

Communicate....... if you don’t say anything he doesn’t know you have a problem with it. If he tells you that’s what he want on his property  then the next move is up to you. Talk to the new guy. He may not know you also hunt there also. If you don’t like the new conditions then you can pull your stands. If you want 

I’d talk to him and as stated above, ask what it would cost for exclusive rights. If he’s any kind of a guy, he won’t take your money but he will damn sure know your serious about keeping the hunting “In the family” so to speak. If this doesn’t straighten him out, walk up to him in his chair, put a finger in each nostril, gently pick him up by those same nostrils, wind up and kick the ignorant old bastard right in the sack with all you got...I mean, whadaya got to lose at that point?

41 minutes ago, 06roadking said:

walk up to him in his chair, put a finger in each nostril, gently pick him up by those same nostrils, wind up and kick the ignorant old bastard right in the sack with all you got...I mean, whadaya got to lose at that point?

:agree: