IGNORED

The pleasure of in laws..

20 minutes ago, birdshotnj said:

What does your wife have to say about this?

She doesn't want to be involved.  She thinks that he didn't do it to intentionally  bother me, which may be true but hes hunted for the last 60 years so he obviously doesn't care.  If it were 200 wooded acres it would be different but it's basically 30 acres of open farmland with a few hedgerows to put stands in.  Once it gets pressured, the deer don't go out in the open and stay on a neighbor's woods until after dark.  

I understand completely. My cousins still own the family farm. It was 700 acres of woods and fields when i was a kid. They made more and more fields which is good for the alfalfa. 

They sold a wooded piece to builders and there are only small patches of woods. You can tell huge deer come there because of the rubs. They come midnight and later ( can tell because i put up cameras. ) they also started letting others hunt there and there is only 20 acres of woods or so a long narrow patch . I gave up hunting there and it used to be the best place you could ever imagine . There used to be 200 plus deer in the Alfalfa