IGNORED

eggs inside toast

Kype

just in case you have not tried this. do it.  take a small cup and cut out the center. save the centers for pb&j with not crust(who likes pb&j with crust)? 

i use cast iron, place bread on, put a little butter inside then crack an egg. cook so the yoke is still runny on one side. everyone loves dipping the bread in the yoke. well this way has everything is all together. so stupid but amazing.

KIMG0150.thumb.JPG.ead232aa7754da31c167d09aa0740a70.JPG

KIMG0151.thumb.JPG.0160aad90c549a55c662a676798c7235.JPG

KIMG0152.thumb.JPG.ab338f51829e6bcadc0d4c0c1f8f7b95.JPG

one of my favorites.My mother used to do that for me when I was a kid. Also white bread cut the crust off,cube it, throw cubes in mixing bowl throw in three or four lightly cooked eggs, Bust them yokes break up them whites mixing with a fork till them cubes suck up them yummy yolks.

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

8 minutes ago, hunterbob1 said:

one of my favorites.My mother used to do that for me when I was a kid. Also white bread cut the crust off,cube it, throw cubes in mixing bowl throw in three or four lightly cooked eggs, Bust them yokes break up them whites mixing with a fork till them cubes suck up them yummy yolks.

We do somthing similar for Christmas breakfast.   Ceramic pan,  loaf of bread broken up and a dozen eggs sausage links and shredded cheddar,  bake for 45 min.  So damn good

Eggs in a Basket at Cracker Barrel . Love the cast iron pan

Edited by Bucndoe

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

12 hours ago, Kype said:

just in case you have not tried this. do it.  take a small cup and cut out the center. save the centers for pb&j with not crust(who likes pb&j with crust)? 

i use cast iron, place bread on, put a little butter inside then crack an egg. cook so the yoke is still runny on one side. everyone loves dipping the bread in the yoke. well this way has everything is all together. so stupid but amazing.

KIMG0150.thumb.JPG.ead232aa7754da31c167d09aa0740a70.JPG

KIMG0151.thumb.JPG.0160aad90c549a55c662a676798c7235.JPG

KIMG0152.thumb.JPG.ab338f51829e6bcadc0d4c0c1f8f7b95.JPG

EVERYTHING tastes better with ye old cast iron skillet....