IGNORED

Snow totals ?

hammer4reel

1 minute ago, BHC said:

Southern Warren County...10"-12"

We’re neighbors!  I spit to the Musconetcong River. I agree about 10-12” depending on where. You measure here on the hunterdon side in holland township. 

Sometimes I think the world has gone completely mad. And then I think, "Aw, who cares?" And then I think, "Hey, what's for supper?"

Stuck a yardstick on my deck table last night and it was about 8".   Woke to 11.5", sun is coming out and it's winding down, will top out right at 13" here in SW Sussex County. Dodged a bullet!

Edited by JHbowhunter

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

A bit off subject but man I just love snowy days. Just so many fond memories of having fun and getting into all kinds of mischief as a kid. We would hold on to the back of buses going up and down the main street and ride them. Snowball cars, naturally hoping for the ones with the windows open. Then taunt the drivers to come get us. Sleigh riding all day. I'm not all that ancient but times seem quite different.  

Lot of drifts.  Some places as high as the snowblower scoop and others about 8 inches.  I'd say about 10 average.  Totals kept going down on the weather reports.  15-18, then 12,then 8,then 5-8.  Didn't get the 1-3 before nightfall up here but got another 1-2 this morning. Just finished getting it all cleaned up since daybreak, right on down to the chicken pen, car & truck, and clearing the yard for the mini wieners.  Did the front of the neighbors where it was plowed up. She already had the rest done.