IGNORED

Someone tried hunting my stand opening day

MZ7Extreme

That's Jersey, well every where, have a friend that hunted Wisconsin years back.

Camera cards taken  or moved and stands just messed up.

Nice to know it's all over that we are in this together 🤣

Not a complete a$$ hole just one of the dingle berries that hang off it.

Me and the OP haven't always seen eye to eye over the years on NJH, or here. But I have to  agree 100% with him on this. Yes, it's public land. But if someone wanted to hunt the same area, they could either

A - set up their own stand

B - use a climber

C - hunt the ground

To me, I see this as some lazy hunters who didn't want to do any of that, and figured it's fine to just jump in someones stand. It's not right. If it doesn't belong to you, LEAVE IT THE   F   ALONE. 

also people need to think. they see a tree stand up and the damn tree is growing around it. its clear the stand has been in that tree for YEARS. how are they suppose to know someone is still using it? or the orginal owner is still using it. 

all tree stands on public or state land should be removed at the end of the season. period. 

25 minutes ago, Hunter115522 said:

To me, I see this as some lazy hunters who didn't want to do any of that, and figured it's fine to just jump in someones stand. It's not right. If it doesn't belong to you, LEAVE IT THE   F   ALONE.

Two sides to every coin... The lazy hunter that leaves his stand in the woods is destined  to have others use it. The choice you make when you leave it 

AWM

2 hours ago, NotJust22s said:

I hope those kids are on this site and see that not every hunter treats people they you say you treated them. A couple young hunters who probably can't afford to buy stands and just leave them out on public land get cursed at by a guys who leaves his out all year and thinks that's ok.

maybe a more civil and respectful conversation would have been the adult thing to do. And we wonder why kids aren't getting into hunting.

Maybe they can hang out at the next BLM and Antifa protest, then loot a sporting goods store to steal their own stand. Because they need it.:popcorn:

"All men die, not all men really live". WW

I’ve found guys in my stand and have just let them hunt it. Yeah it’s my stand but I put it on public. That was back in the days of leaving stands behind. I try to keep my presence unknown. I’ve also had guys hunt my stands and leave a gut pile at the base of it. That pissed me off. I got his gutting knife he left behind though lol.