IGNORED

Someone tried hunting my stand opening day

MZ7Extreme

12 minutes ago, Kype said:

agree but if everyone took their stand in and took their stand out, there would be nothing out there for others to touch that isnt theirs. 

The only issue with that is guys like me would loose alot of time in the woods.  Some days I hunt i get off work at 3 n having a pre hung set can quietly get in by 330.  Having to hang n hunt or use a climber especially after the time change wouldn't be productive..  I know the risk and it is what it is

11 hours ago, Kype said:

agree but if everyone took their stand in and took their stand out, there would be nothing out there for others to touch that isnt theirs. 

I have areas you are not taking a climber in and out each time.  Too thick a person barely gets through. Add climber and you tell every deer i am coming. 

It is a nice thought when you are able bodied to just make a statement like yours. What happens when you have a desire to still hunt and cant carry that climber?  I was carrying and loading an older guys crossbow in and helping him into stand. I guess he just shouldnt hunt then because he cant use a climber?