IGNORED

Dicks Sporting goods trail cam sale..

hunt1940

3 hours ago, Swamprat said:

While I whole genuinely agree,  it's the same self respecting hunters who are stealing other hunters gear.  Sad but it's the truth. 

And as far as the boycott I have not bought anything hunting related from them. Having 2 boys in multiple sports is a different story, nothing close by that comes close to being a comparable store for sports gear. And I don't like shopping online. 

And the same group of folks who continue to vote Democratic in this state

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

I really don't care ,I go where I can get the best deal for my money...I just bought 2 lowrance fish finders from dicks last week, they had them for $300 less then anywhere else I looked, I needed two of them so it was a no brainier $600 saved on two plus my wife has ebates and dicks was 12% back on all purchases. I bust my ass all week long working two jobs 70+ hours so I could care less where I buy from as long as I can make my money go further.. if I had money just laying around to blow then yea maybe I might try to  prove a point and boycott a store, but I don't so whatever ...I just ordered one of then cams for $20 , thanks hunt! 

25 minutes ago, Psehunter said:

I really don't care ,I go where I can get the best deal for my money...I just bought 2 lowrance fish finders from dicks last week, they had them for $300 less then anywhere else I looked, I needed two of them so it was a no brainier $600 saved on two plus my wife has ebates and dicks was 12% back on all purchases. I bust my ass all week long working two jobs 70+ hours so I could care less where I buy from as long as I can make my money go further.. if I had money just laying around to blow then yea maybe I might try to  prove a point and boycott a store, but I don't so whatever ...I just ordered one of then cams for $20 , thanks 

It's your money and your right.   But the problem is you are supporting a company that no longer supports you as a sportsman or gun owner...  in fact they are talking about getting rid of hunting all together.. in the long run your shooting yourself in the foot

5 minutes ago, vdep217 said:

It's your money and your right.   But the problem is you are supporting a company that no longer supports you as a sportsman or gun owner...  in fact they are talking about getting rid of hunting all together.. in the long run your shooting yourself in the foot

Maybe you are shooting yourself in the foot if you DON'T take advantage of a sale like this. Do you think they are making money on that product, at that price? How about when they get out of the hunting product business, and deeply discount everything just to get rid of it. You know someone is going to buy it, or they are going to send it back to the vendor for a discounted return on their investment if they don't sell it, so why not take advantage of them giving you discounts on what you want, and then when they ditch what you want (hunting stuff) all together, take your business elsewhere? 

Trust me, they aren't making big bucks by selling you a trail cam for $19.98. Especially when if they don't sell it, they can send it back for a return of up to 25 or 30 percent of the initial cost to them. 

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

42 minutes ago, Psehunter said:

I really don't care ,I go where I can get the best deal for my money...I just bought 2 lowrance fish finders from dicks last week, they had them for $300 less then anywhere else I looked, I needed two of them so it was a no brainier $600 saved on two plus my wife has ebates and dicks was 12% back on all purchases. I bust my ass all week long working two jobs 70+ hours so I could care less where I buy from as long as I can make my money go further.. if I had money just laying around to blow then yea maybe I might try to  prove a point and boycott a store, but I don't so whatever ...I just ordered one of then cams for $20 , thanks hunt! 

"The greatest argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter" or in this case the average consumer.  

Edited by YurytheRed