IGNORED

Dicks Sporting goods trail cam sale..

hunt1940

2 minutes ago, hunt1940 said:

Guys dicks has stealth trail cams on sale for $25 online.  They had them for $19 on thursday with my rewards i paid $9.95 , So if your worried about stuff being stolen like we all are.its worth the $25.00 .

No self respecting hunter  should ever buy anything from Dick's.

48 minutes ago, stratocaster said:

No self respecting hunter  should ever buy anything from Dick's.

While I whole genuinely agree,  it's the same self respecting hunters who are stealing other hunters gear.  Sad but it's the truth. 

And as far as the boycott I have not bought anything hunting related from them. Having 2 boys in multiple sports is a different story, nothing close by that comes close to being a comparable store for sports gear. And I don't like shopping online. 

1 hour ago, Swamprat said:

While I whole genuinely agree,  it's the same self respecting hunters who are stealing other hunters gear.  Sad but it's the truth. 

And as far as the boycott I have not bought anything hunting related from them. Having 2 boys in multiple sports is a different story, nothing close by that comes close to being a comparable store for sports gear. And I don't like shopping online. 

I can see the sports equipment being an issue. I'd probably go there to see things in person then order elsewhere online just to avoid giving them business.  But that takes time.  I'd rather just buy online based on reviews and return if I don't like it.  

59 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

I can see the sports equipment being an issue. I'd probably go there to see things in person then order elsewhere online just to avoid giving them business.  But that takes time.  I'd rather just buy online based on reviews and return if I don't like it.  

My dad was in there trying jackets on. When they asked if he needs help he said no I'm only finding the size I like so I can go order it from someone who wants my business. The salesmen said I don't blame you we get a lot of that. 

You can do the same with sport equipment.