IGNORED

To the coward at Greenwich lake this morning.

Coyoteslayer

Read carefully you sloppy pig, Greenwich lake is 20 acres. Yet the spot you pick to anchor up is 20 feet from the bank where I was already fishing. When a lure came too close for your comfort perhaps you should have realized your mistake and moved....instead of your fake tough guy act and drama queen antics. But 3 hours later when you resorted to insulting my 12 year old son is where the buck stops. Of course you're a coward and you do it from 100 yards away and then speed off. I now view it as my duty to sportsmen everywhere to teach you some respect. Congratulations you've won a free ass whooping. If by chance you see this please feel free to pm me to arrange receipt of your prize. If not I will actively be seeking your whereabouts and I WILL be seeing you soon clown. 

12 minutes ago, Buckeyes11 said:

Wtf is wrong with people. Don’t worry you’ll run into him again. Fished Swedesboro yesterday with my son after school. Nothing. 

Hit Swedesboro yesterday as well. Missed 1 no action after. As far as this disgrace of a human earlier today his crash course on respect begins real soon. Blue silverado pickup. Old Jon boat. He was wearing an eagles jacket white male probably 5'9". Anyone with information on his name or whereabouts please dm me or let him know so he can claim his prize.

20 minutes ago, Coyoteslayer said:

Hit Swedesboro yesterday as well. Missed 1 no action after. As far as this disgrace of a human earlier today his crash course on respect begins real soon. Blue silverado pickup. Old Jon boat. He was wearing an eagles jacket white male probably 5'9". Anyone with information on his name or whereabouts please dm me or let him know so he can claim his prize.

The Eagles jacket explains it. 

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

2 hours ago, Coyoteslayer said:

Hope you give him a trophy and a " CROWN "

38 minutes ago, Mountain Goat said:

This is as a bad as the junior high school I work in. People should be careful what they post in anger. Nothing good ever happens.

Didn't post in anger contemplated extensively but in the end I come back to the same base logic. The reason people behave this way is because most of the time Noone checks them on it. They think they can do whatever and its on you to move and be quiet. Well the world don't work like that son. He crossed a line. I'm not challenging him to a duel lol. But he needs to get checked on this one. 

1 hour ago, Mountain Goat said:

This is as a bad as the junior high school I work in. People should be careful what they post in anger. Nothing good ever happens.

Don't know where you teach but I grew up near Newark.Respect. Moral's and principles are taught at home and in the classroom. I wasn't there but I believe the Op has a legitimate gripe, I believe in Old School, sometimes something just have to be settled man to man, walk softly and carry a big stick.

https://www.northjersey.com/story/news/passaic/paterson/2020/12/29/joe-clark-paterson-nj-eastside-high-school-principal

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

7 minutes ago, hunterbob1 said:

Don't know where you teach but I grew up near Newark.Respect. Moral's and principles are taught at home and in the classroom. I wasn't there but I believe the Op has a legitimate gripe, I believe in Old School, sometimes something just have to be settled man to man, walk softly and carry a big stick.

https://www.northjersey.com/story/news/passaic/paterson/2020/12/29/joe-clark-paterson-nj-eastside-high-school-principal

That's all I'm saying man to man.