IGNORED

To the coward at Greenwich lake this morning.

Coyoteslayer

4 minutes ago, njdoxie said:

Long as your ok getting arrested and going to jail, cause it could definitely happen, then you got lawyers to pay, judges to answer to, etc.....basically you'll have a massive new PIA to add to your original issue.

Risks like this are minimized with careful planning. Planning starts with Intel....and my lawyer is f#@ckin outstanding lol.

36 minutes ago, Coyoteslayer said:

Risks like this are minimized with careful planning. Planning starts with Intel....and my lawyer is f#@ckin outstanding lol.

Now this is really getting serious you're really not going to let this go are you?It's called resentment. I learned it's not a healthy feeling to carry. I learned to just let  things roll off my shoulder, not take them personal. Sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me. Be the bigger man and let it lie!

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

I ain't no rat but Now that you posted this, you provided perfect evidence that your assault was premeditated, which will surely result in a heavier punishment & likely additional charges.  Hope u dont hunt because you wont be able to possess firearms either...you'd be a fool for doing it after that.  I personally would admire you stick to yr principles but what good is that gonna do?  Drop it until or unless he hits you first with uninvolved witnesses present!

Edited by gregtpal

48 minutes ago, birdshotnj said:

I agree with everything posted here, but sometimes, you ARE somebody's karma. I would never tell another man what to do, especially when it involves their kid, but I definitely wouldn't post it on here, because as mentioned before, it then becomes premeditated. 

I simply informed him he won a prize. I'm on the prize committee. 

I had a similar experience at Kittitiny Camp pond in Layton a few years ago.

I had goose decoys out and some guy started fishing in my spread. I just left after telling him off. While driving home I realized I should have taken my boat and circled around his boat splashing the water with oars

I got bitch slapped on a crowded pier once.  I almost responded by knocking him unconscious, but took a deep breath and  just responded by saying, "you hit like a woman". ;) His friends apologized and walked him away.  Of course if he had continued I would have defended myself.  No win situation for me as I was on the job at the time.  My daughter was with me, she was about 6 but we still laugh about it.  lol 

I would just forget about it.

Edited by Nomad