IGNORED

To the coward at Greenwich lake this morning.

Coyoteslayer

On 10/23/2021 at 9:26 PM, Coyoteslayer said:

Called him a f*ggot. Fortunately he had hiked to the back of the lake and wasn't there to hear it. But he says that from 60 yards away and then jumps in his truck and leaves. No sir not gonna let it go we will be having a conversation man to man in the very near future.

Nothing is worth Jail Time.. Let it go. Posted by a Longtime Martial Arts Teacher .

Take The Multiple Use Area Challenge. 

Of course you could have settled this right on the water.  I always carry one 9/0 weighted treble with me.  ;)

Boaters and shore fisherman have been battling for a long time.  On the pier in Michigan during Brown time or salmon, some of the boats will troll right up against the pier so you can't even cast.  If they even gave us a little room to cast we didn't bother them.     Well we would snag the repeat offender's  lines and reel them up quick onto the pier, and cut them off,  that would usually stop it.  And they wouldn't dare mess with the boys on the pier most of them were locals and enjoyed brawling.   Plus 3 guys on a boat are no match for 40 pier fisherman. lol

Edited by Nomad

1 hour ago, gregtpal said:

Still wondering why you think it was someone on here...or did you also post on any other outdoor site or groups on fb?

I don't. Everyone on here is classy and refined. Just putting it out there. Perhaps someone who knows that clown happens upon it here and let's him know.

2 minutes ago, Trykonkid11 said:

No worries you won’t go to jail over a simple fight. Not with the new jail reform. Just don’t beat him to the point where he has to be hospitalized, then your looking at an indictable offense. Not to mention, mutual combat with no witness hard to prosecute. Just my two cents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

self defense , the other guy threw the first punch

38 minutes ago, Coyoteslayer said:

I don't. Everyone on here is classy and refined. Just putting it out there. Perhaps someone who knows that clown happens upon it here and let's him know.

I'll give you a moment to reconsider this statement.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

29 minutes ago, Trykonkid11 said:

No worries you won’t go to jail over a simple fight. Not with the new jail reform. Just don’t beat him to the point where he has to be hospitalized, then your looking at an indictable offense. Not to mention, mutual combat with no witness hard to prosecute. Just my two cents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't recall lol. 

There's always an inconsiderate knucklehead doing this. Whether it's in a canoe,jon boat or kayak. Seen this at Grenloch back in the 90's and early 2000s several times. At Iona the last few,after a few people on the shore line say something they usually move away...sometimes only to come back in 20 mins.

I don't want to butt heads with or holler at anyone but if you keep poking the bear as they say you'll get an earful that'd make Gy Sgt R Lee Ermey proud

Fished greenwich again today. One other bank fishermen. And 1 kayaker (who got a few nice bass). Practically had the lake to ourselves. Couple hits but couldn't hook up tried various color trout tricks few different spinners. The fish were active but not really interested... then switched to the Berkley mousetails. Hooked a BIG trout. Jumped a few times and then broke my heart and my monofilament with a power move into shoreline reeds!!! 

19 hours ago, Lunatic said:

like he is going to really look for him or find him:-)
Its a muscle flexing thread but that's ok as well. I bet the OP is relatively young, still pissing vinegar. 

Look for him no....but I fish alot so I wouldn't rule out finding him. I'm old enough to know what you do to a bully....and it ain't what they teach these cupcakes nowadays lol. When I wrote the post I was absolutely livid. Now weeks later I still have every intention of having the conversation that needs to be had when I see him.