IGNORED

POST A PICTURE OF YOUR 1ST HUNTING VEHICLE

bushden

My mom threw those WT Grant $7 dollar boots out long ago. Wore out the treads. Never did get a picture of the 65 Chevy Belair I shared with my sister. She'd put in the gas and I'd take it hunting and fishing.  She had a great nose for dead fish and rabbits. Mom never seemed to mind the smells of dirty dog or game in her 68 Coronet. My first ride was a 74 Nova and then a 74 Ford Van. Don't know what happened to the pictures.

Edited by _X7

c61d9f7c1b3cf7b35f602f2ad2305775.jpg

$_3.JPG

Ephesians Chapter 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Joshua Chapter 1:9  
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

10 hours ago, Nanuk said:

Don’t have any pics of the digital variety but Dad had this for a few years , had plenty of adventures throughout the Catskills as a kid . 

My actual First was a 1982 Malibu Wagon with a tweeked 350 , It was my parts sleeper . 

4C8D363E-5EDF-44F7-B891-B638504AC857.jpeg

B29D7EBF-9E14-4BB3-B802-75AC6A23EB20.jpeg

You could not beat a Jeep Wagoneer

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

I used to hitch hike on rt3 clifton to black river when i was 14,eventually got My first 4x4 loved that thing!

cherokee2.jpg

Edited by hunterbob1

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt