IGNORED

NJ woods and waters makes the news

Haskell

social media is the worst thing for the hunting and trapping community. i rarely post pictures of kills anymore. one, because i dont want to hear other hunters opinions about why they "wouldnt" shoot it lol( not so bad on this site though). and two, because the antis. i mainly only post small game and fish pictures. i never hear the antis complain about a dead squirrel, rabbit, pheasant, or duck... only seems to be the bears for some reason  :hmmmer:

Was pedals really shot? I can't lie between work and both my girls playing travel

Ball. I am not sure but yesterday people at work kept asking me.. I mean if it was legally taken great for the hunter.. I am not a facebooker so I don't know what that says I barely get on my hunting forums.

I Just want to Hunt...

no one knows and know one will ever know for sure, dep never  tagged it so they wont know if it was brought in. bears do stand on their hind legs a lot to sent check quite often, actually every bear hunt i did over the years i saw bears on their hind legs

Was pedals really shot? I can't lie between work and both my girls playing travel

Ball. I am not sure but yesterday people at work kept asking me.. I mean if it was legally taken great for the hunter.. I am not a facebooker so I don't know what that says I barely get on my hunting forums.

I can confirm that it was in deed shot.

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".