IGNORED

Savage 220?

Bone collector 85

1 minute ago, Bone collector 85 said:

Ok ill start by saying i already have a hr 12 and hr 20 and a bps in 12g with slug barrel but i keep hearing everyone talk about the savage my question is it worth buying 

1000% Yes. 

Every deer we have shot with the 220 has not taken another step. One of my favorites in the safe. 

1 minute ago, BHC said:

220 is the most accurate production 20ga slug on the market...my 220 shoots accutips and barnes the same, barnes is just deadly on game 

Ive never shot barnes before ive only shot lightfields hornady and accutips which i have a bunch of all of it but ill see if i can locate a few boxes of em to try

Theres more fun hunting with the handicap of a bow than the surness of a gun!The history of the bow and arrow is the history of mankind!

27 minutes ago, Bone collector 85 said:

Ok ill start by saying i already have a hr 12 and hr 20 and a bps in 12g with slug barrel but i keep hearing everyone talk about the savage my question is it worth buying 

IMO, out to 100 the 12 is just as good. I can shoot great 150 yard groups with the 220. I will be trying Barnes and Accutips in my 12 gauge this season now that I've switched from Lightfields.

5 minutes ago, Cousin Brown said:

HR 20 is just as good

I have to disagree as I own both, both with the same scope and at one time I used the same ammo in both.....Edge goes to the Savage in different ways...H&R is accurate