IGNORED

Bill for NJ Sunday Deer Firearm Hunting

DJ0808

3 hours ago, bushden said:

I think it is about time, there are a lot of guys (I am not one) who cannot hunt during the week due to work.

Must disagree, we are both retired and doesn't affect us, but we both paid our dues while working and got out when we could, Saturdays, Holidays, Vacation days, etc. to try to please everyone will not work, get out when you can, when retired get as much as you like, what about the guy whose busy time is in the fall and can't get out? should there be a summer deer season for him?

4 hours ago, Bigmac said:

I would love to be able to hunt on Sunday morning with my 2 sons then come home and watch some football and have Sunday dinner  with entire family 

You can do that. Semi wild club.

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

I've long been an advocate of stopping the season on December 31 and having only two week winter bow in January. Nothing but a free for all with the guns in winter. Also get rid of baiting to keep the deer on their feet longer in Daylight rather than laying on their ass waiting until dark to feed. But hey, that's not gonna happen.

Cut out February, make it a 7 Day Firearm Season, and I'm all in. Other than that, no thanks

Edited by Bucndoe

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

I am pro Sunday huntin open for all seasons!

You know how many times we worked 5 days a week….we wait for Saturday to hunt….& weather sucks, wrong wind for spot, or family obligations or called in for overtime etc etc 

also with how busy our kids sport schedules are they miss out on a lot of days afield cuz Sunday firearms huntin is not allowed by these nimnoys in Trenton!!!  We just lived thru a god damn global pandemic…we cud all be gone tomorrow….let us hunt whenever the F we want!!!

27 minutes ago, Bucksnbows said:

Or, as nearly every state in the nation calls it, just another day of legal hunting. 

Can't gun hunt in New Jersey on Sunday?maybe it's the wrong state for you.

171106_vod_orig_nj_gov_race_16x9_992.jpg

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

Why end the season earlier, cut September out and start bow season later like October when it traditionally started. Bow season only  from October 1st to November 15th,two week break, gun season from December 1st to January 15th to include Sundays. That seems pretty fair:up: Also one buck bow and one buck gun, 4 doe bag limit for the year what ever weapon you choose

Edited by bucky

7 minutes ago, bucky said:

Why end the season earlier, cut September out and start bow season later like October when it traditionally started. Bow season only  from October 1st to November 15th,two week break, gun season from December 1st to January 15th to include Sundays. That seems pretty fair:up:

If it takes you 6 weeks to shoot your deer with a gun , better take up golf .

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/