IGNORED

Favorite wintertime breakfast

hammer4reel

Cream chipped beef on wheat toast

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

12 minutes ago, OldMenRule said:

a bowl of oatmeal. My old man made the best oatmeal. 

👍 It takes work I'm too old for that I throw the Quaker oats in the microwave for 2 minutes.lol.. Your dad must have been a good cook, German?.. when I was a ute I learned many things from reading Foxfire books.

https://www.bobsredmill.com/recipes/how-to-make/basic-preparation-instructions-for-old-fashioned-oats/

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

9 minutes ago, Jim_ said:

I either make or buy a breakfast sandwich ... bacon/taylor ham & egg & cheese. And a cup of yogurt with a cup of mixed berries mixed in.

If I make it, I use this thing. My wife put it under the tree one year. Makes it quick and easy.

11111111111111111111111111.thumb.jpg.15c233499bb6e952dd7d57e1d3e72fc8.jpg

22222222222222222222222222222222222.jpg

What's Taylor ham!

James_Arness_Matt_Dillon_Gunsmoke_1969.JPG

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt