IGNORED

What are your thoughts on standing with Israel?

Rusty

1 minute ago, 230jhp said:

I support Israel 100%. Israel is the western world's front line of defense against our Muslim enemies.  Regardless of the threat posed by China we must not forget the violent quest for world domination that is a basic component of Islam.

Couldn’t agree more!  As he said Israel is out number 1 partner.  That being said I won’t be surprised if da fuhrer (Biden) screw it all up.  He’s done a solid job of that and it’s only been 4 months!

19 minutes ago, Rusty said:

As a nation, should we continue to stand with Israel?  A growing number of politicians are suggesting otherwise.

In Genesis 12 God promises blessings for those that support Israel.   

You must be talking about the squad of Islams that infiltrated to take us down from within.  

7 minutes ago, ithaca10 said:

100% but where the hell is N.A.T.O they are just like the W.H.O.

100 %, When it hits the fan for real and it will, we are going to need them big time! 

Irish Potato Famine - White Privilege 

You would have to define support for me.  Support them politically but not blindly. Support them in their independence but don't look the other way and protect them when crimes are committed. I think it is also time to stop the incredible financial aid in many forms, as if they were our tax paying territory. Israel is a well developed nation in no need of foreign aid. 

Edited by Lunatic

Genesis is Old Testament-We live in New Testament times. The world and man have proven many times that they cant play by the rules.

The bible also claims that All nations will come against Israel in the End Times before Jesus returns for the second time (Rapture).

We are basically the last nation standing with them now and that looks to be changing fast? Maybe a sign of His coming? 

The Lords timing is soo much different than ours-and he gives us clues but He never says exactly when. Could it be tomorrow? next month? Ten years?

I dont't know and nobody does -BUT- all the revaluation in the bible that we have been shown, are showing up. 

Some of you will chuckle at this- but I pray that maybe now or in the near future you would take this serious. 

You do not want to gamble weather your right or wrong. Find out more about the Lords love for you and what Salvation means to you.

As sportsman you have so much in creation that you love, to come to understanding that someone had to put this together, it all works so perfectly by itself.

We as humans bring all the turmoil.

God Bless

Rich

We need to stand by Israel with undaunting support against muslim extremism. The extreme muslims hate us to the core and will do whatever they can kill all men, women and children that do not embrace  their sick extreme beliefs without question.  They will be the genesis of Nuclear Holocaust if not kept in check and Israel is key to both strategic location for support and  credible intelligence in that region of the world.

Edited by bushden

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

33 minutes ago, SMOKED'-EM..!! said:

Genesis is Old Testament-We live in New Testament times. The world and man have proven many times that they cant play by the rules.

The bible also claims that All nations will come against Israel in the End Times before Jesus returns for the second time (Rapture).

We are basically the last nation standing with them now and that looks to be changing fast? Maybe a sign of His coming? 

The Lords timing is soo much different than ours-and he gives us clues but He never says exactly when. Could it be tomorrow? next month? Ten years?

I dont't know and nobody does -BUT- all the revaluation in the bible that we have been shown, are showing up. 

Some of you will chuckle at this- but I pray that maybe now or in the near future you would take this serious. 

You do not want to gamble weather your right or wrong. Find out more about the Lords love for you and what Salvation means to you.

As sportsman you have so much in creation that you love, to come to understanding that someone had to put this together, it all works so perfectly by itself.

We as humans bring all the turmoil.

God Bless

Rich

Well said Rich!

GOD BLESS

VIVAT JESUS

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL