IGNORED

What are your thoughts on standing with Israel?

Rusty

When Bill Clinton was President he wanted peace, he ignored the bombing in the basement of the twin towers, yeah that worked out well.

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

8 minutes ago, bushden said:

I know your heart is in the right place but the fact is they hate us and we cannot change that. They hate everybody and everything that will not conform to their beliefs and if we let them keep taking small pieces of world freedoms away its like the game JENGA they will topple the tower if we turn our backs and let them them get away with it.

So if we can't change it, then why should we help either side?

Newsflash...the Jews in Israel don't like Americans either.  Orthodox Jews are just as hateful and spiteful as Muslims.  If you're not one of them, you are filth they are the "chosen people" and will tell you to your face that you aren't good enough or smart enough.  I know because my mother is Jewish and most of her side of the family are orthodox.   They are literally the worst humans I've ever met in my life.  Spiteful, hateful, bitter people who would sooner piss on a gentile than help them or treat them like a human. If these two factions of lunatics want to bomb each other to pieces, I'm all for it.  F all of them.  The best thing we could ever do is not waste another American life on any of those animals.  Our intervention is not going to fix the situation.   It CAN'T fix the situation.  

Edited by not on the rug

10 minutes ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

I support those who seek peace.

Peace is never realized with violence.  I am anti-violence.

The bloodshed on both sides needs to stop, and only then may we be able to find peace.

The side I pick is peace.

Winner!  I don't support violence by anyone either.  They will never stop the violence and I will never support either side.

21 minutes ago, not on the rug said:

So if we can't change it, then why should we help either side?

Newsflash...the Jews in Israel don't like Americans either.  Orthodox Jews are just as hateful and spiteful as Muslims.  If you're not one of them, you are filth they are the "chosen people" and will tell you to your face that you aren't good enough or smart enough.  I know because my mother is Jewish and most of her side of the family are orthodox.   They are literally the worst humans I've ever met in my life.  Spiteful, hateful, bitter people who would sooner piss on a gentile than help them or treat them like a human. If these two factions of lunatics want to bomb each other to pieces, I'm all for it.  F all of them.  The best thing we could ever do is not waste another American life on any of those animals.  Our intervention is not going to fix the situation.   It CAN'T fix the situation.  

Well we all have our own opinions. I am all for peace but sometimes peace is not possible. I respect your opinion but it does not change mine. The ultimate goal for both of us is PEACE.

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

6 minutes ago, bushden said:

Well we all have our own opinions. I am all for peace but sometimes peace is not possible. I respect your opinion but it does not change mine. The ultimate goal for both of us is PEACE.

I agree.  

Peace for the middle east?  Peace for Americans?  Which peace do you seek?  

If we keep intervening in the Middle East, then we will never have peace in America.  Our children will die on foreign soil and then generations of Americans will hate the Middle East.  Our children will kill Middle Eastern men, women and children and then generations of them will hate us.  So how do we achieve peace through war?  This isn't rhetoric,  I'd like to hear what your solution is to end this conflict and achieve peace.  

1 hour ago, Lunatic said:

If you step in between two fanatical sides fighting you end up being a target. I am sure of one thing, if we never got involved with Israel, and by involved I mean political, military and financial support and protection, the radical Muslims would not even know we exist. The price for our involvement, regardless why- right or wrong, is very high. We also get very little, if anything, for it. We

some truth there

We shouldn't be giving our blood and treasure to support Israel.  I feel sorry for the people of Israel who live there because they are owned by the same people who own us.  FedGov's "Judeo-Christian" empire and support for Israel will end when its currency collapses.

https://www.unz.com/runz/american-pravda-holocaust-denial/

https://www.unz.com/runz/american-pravda-oddities-of-the-jewish-religion/

"Although Shahak’s books are quite short, they contain such a density of astonishing material, it would take many, many thousands of words to begin to summarize them. Almost everything I had known—or thought I had known—about the religion of Judaism, at least in its zealously Orthodox traditional form, was utterly wrong.

For example, traditionally religious Jews pay little attention to most of the Old Testament, and even very learned rabbis or students who have devoted many years to intensive study may remain largely ignorant of its contents. Instead, the center of their religious world view is the Talmud, an enormously large, complex, and somewhat contradictory mass of secondary writings and commentary built up over many centuries, which is why their religious doctrine is sometimes called “Talmudic Judaism.” Among large portions of the faithful, the Talmud is supplemented by the Kabala, another large collection of accumulated writings, mostly focused on mysticism and all sorts of magic. Since these commentaries and interpretations represent the core of the religion, much of what everyone takes for granted in the Bible is considered in a very different manner."

11 minutes ago, not on the rug said:

I agree.  

Peace for the middle east?  Peace for Americans?  Which peace do you seek?  

If we keep intervening in the Middle East, then we will never have peace in America.  Our children will die on foreign soil and then generations of Americans will hate the Middle East.  Our children will kill Middle Eastern men, women and children and then generations of them will hate us.  So how do we achieve peace through war?  This isn't rhetoric,  I'd like to hear what your solution is to end this conflict and achieve peace.  

Peace will never be achieved there will always be tyrants who will only accept themselves as king of the hill no other. The best we can hope for is to keep a tyranny at bay and not let it thrive to a point where it expands beyond its boarders, when it expands stop it by any means necessary and then negotiate a new peace until the next tyrant raises his head. It always was and always will be like that because some men are not satisfied with tranquility they must have  total control.

True peace means tolerance for one another s ways and mankind has not figured that out yet.

HONOR THE FALLEN
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

7 hours ago, Rusty said:

As a nation, should we continue to stand with Israel?  A growing number of politicians are suggesting otherwise.

In Genesis 12 God promises blessings for those that support Israel.   

New Jersey “Woods & Water”

38 minutes ago, bushden said:

Peace will never be achieved there will always be tyrants who will only accept themselves as king of the hill no other. The best we can hope for is to keep a tyranny at bay and not let it thrive to a point where it expands beyond its boarders, when it expands stop it by any means necessary and then negotiate a new peace until the next tyrant raises his head. It always was and always will be like that because some men are not satisfied with tranquility they must have  total control.

True peace means tolerance for one another s ways and mankind has not figured that out yet.

And it's our job as a country to essentially police the globe and make them fit these ideals?

Doesn't that make us the tyrants?  To force others to submit to our own ideology.  

These aren't tyrants in the middle east...they're zealots fighting over a patch of sand because of something that may or may not have happened thousands of years ago. Why is that our business?  

Edited by not on the rug

1 minute ago, not on the rug said:

And it's our job as a country to essentially police the globe and make them fit these ideals?

Doesn't that make us the tyrants?  To force others to sumbit to our own ideology.  

These aren't tyrants in the middle east...they're zealots fighting over a patch of sand because of something that may or may not have happened thousands of years ago. Why is that our business?  

It is now time for me to say to you PEACE BE WITH YOU BROTHER. Load you gun and go shoot a Turkey they don't shoot back.

HONOR THE FALLEN

18 minutes ago, Mink said:

If Israel laid down it's weapons their would be genocide, if Hamas laid down theirs there would be peace !

I wish it was this simple and actually it meant something. 
for example, if Hamas laid down its weapons would Israel treat its neighbors with respect give back what was stolen instead of continuous evicting people from land they lived on for centuries and pushing them into land without water and any means to survive? 
I can go on but it’s not as simple as putting down your weapons. It’s about doing the right thing so the weapons don’t have to be raised. Neither side is doing much to get to peaceful solution 

Edited by Lunatic

12 minutes ago, bushden said:

It is now time for me to say to you PEACE BE WITH YOU BROTHER. Load you gun and go shoot a Turkey they don't shoot back.

So you don't actually have an answer.  You just want so send young Americans to their graves and perpetuate hatred on all sides.  That's the opposite of peace.  

It's ok for you to admit that your idea might not be correct.  Always being open to taking in new information and changing our viewpoints is what makes life so amazing.  I hope you understand that

20 minutes ago, not on the rug said:

So you don't actually have an answer.  You just want so send young Americans to their graves and perpetuate hatred on all sides.  That's the opposite of peace.  

It's ok for you to admit that your idea might not be correct.  Always being open to taking in new information and changing our viewpoints is what makes life so amazing.  I hope you understand that

I do not want to send any Americans to their graves to perpetuate hatred, But I would go to my grave to save yours and your families lives with no regrets

HONOR THE FALLEN