IGNORED

State park harassment

It was because of the Boston hat. 

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

2 hours ago, Lunatic said:

So I guess we can not talk about any subjects on this forum unless we were there?:shock:

we are commenting on a public forum to a post on a public forum which was posted in a first place to generate some comments :happywave:

I had a bad day today and I'm a bit cranky

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

Just now, nmc02 said:

Bourbon will help

Roger that, I'm a bad man

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

If the OP's account is 100% accurate, then I agree the officer was wrong. I will also say, I've personally seen MULTIPLE occasions where people swear up and down how rude, disrespectful, etc that a cop was.. THEN viewed the body cam footage to find it was all a complete lie because someones feelings were hurt. Not saying that's the case here, but it happens ALL THE TIME. Just something to keep in mind. 

We never had issues getting on the ice at sun up. Times have changed!
A users example:
Easy boat launch at South end of the lake. It was before Memorial Day and we missed the sign to stop and pay in the main building for the launch (the entry shack was unmanned at the time and the sign was not very visible even when we knew to look for it the second time) and
got berated by the State policeman for not paying ahead of time. Besides that it was an easy launch.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, Lunatic said:

You never curse? Never?:shock:

Maybe if I smash my finger or something......just wasnt brought up that way........I guess saying " Liberal Scumbags" comes close........

ESTATESALESBYOLGA.COM    ALWAYS BUYING ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE ITEMS  CALL 908 868 8236 MIKE

Completely support law enforcement, have family who are cops. Working solely in the private sector, having a bad day would never get me off the hook for cursing at a customer or member of the public while I was working. I understand cops deal with a lot of bs but that’s what your signed up for. It’s not ok to take a relatively harmless situation and turn it into a dressing down of a citizen based on your mood. This is a crystal clear example of the duality between the public and private sector. Assuming you were there too early, was it really necessary to scream and curse and be disrespected when you’re trying  trying to engage in a harmless activity? I wouldn’t want to see the PO lose his job over something like this but I feel this is a great teaching lesson for how to deal with the public