IGNORED

SPORTSMAN'S WAREHOUSE BECOMES NEWEST ACQUISITION OF BASS PRO SHOPS

3 hours ago, mazzgolf said:

Welp, I guess they are going to flush down the "terlet" too... though I can't say I ever actually bought anything from Sportsmans Warehouse. But I totally dislike what BassPro did to Cabelas so I can extrapolate what will happen here.

I was at the Sportsman's in Reno Nevada last year and while significantly smaller than a Cabela's  it had absolutely the best selection of outdoors equipment I have ever seen. I bought some clothes killing time before a flight back home after spending a week in Lake Tahoe.

Unfortunately Bass Pro is going to turn it into shit like they did Cabela's!

Elite Pure, CBE Tek Hybrid, 10" B-Stinger stabilizer, Limbdriver rest , Alpine Soft Loc 5 Quiver, Muzzy 100 4 bld, Slick Trick Viper Trick Red Head Gator broadheads, Beman ICS Hunter 400 28" ,Scott Quick Shot release, Vortex 8.5X50 Vultures  :cheers:

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I signed up for their emails, bought a few shares, and was really hoping they were the next competitor to BASS BLOW SHOP! Cabelas and Bapp pro have gone down hill!

Damn

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford