IGNORED

How to deal with crappy neighbors?

Kype

My wife and I have a 3 year old daughter. We play almost every night in the backyard especially when it's nice out like this past weekend. Every single time we are outside our neighbors come over to ask to hang out and play with their children. 

Mind you their children are absolutely terrible. The brother spits, and fights with the younger sister. And the parents are always fighting. My wife and I do not by any means want to be over there. But it never fails. They come walking around over to ask to come over and let the children play.. I'm running out of excuses...

I need more excuses. Please post below.

Should I buy a German Shepard?

Edited by Kype

Tell then straight. 

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

28 minutes ago, thefirstndsecond said:

Tell then straight. 

I did. Last summer. I yelled across the fence saying they woke up our daughter . They were partying pretty hard and it was almost midnight. 

Next day they acted like nothing happened. 

19 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

Just tell them you are having some private family time. Sorry not today neighbor, maybe some other time.

Tired that. They are on the verge of tossing hamburgers and hotdogs over the fence just to get us to come over. 

6 minutes ago, Kype said:

Tired that. They are on the verge of tossing hamburgers and hotdogs over the fence just to get us to come ov

Pray for them

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt