IGNORED

How to deal with crappy neighbors?

Kype

13 hours ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

Haskell's Diplomacy:

Neighbor:  "Hey, I see your kids are out playing, mind if ours come over?"

Haskell: "Yes, as a matter of fact, I do mind if they come over.  You and your family are unruly shits that lack any kind of self-control.  I'm the kind of parent, unlike you, who wants to raise good kids.  That's your job, jerk0ff, not mine.  I'm not going to raise your kids for you.  So if you want you and your kids to be welcome over here ever again, I suggest you clean up your acts, learn some discipline, and maybe, just maybe, I'll start caring about you and your family again.  I wouldn't even give your despicable and mannerless children Halloween candy.  Right now, you're all dead to me.  Have a nice day and get the F off my lawn!"

I have no filter and find the truth aways sets me free.  This is a near guarantee that you'll be free from your neighbors.

This response gets my vote for the NJW&W  "Solution of the Year" award.  :first:

Tim, if bail money is perhaps needed afterwards for you, we can start a W&W Gofundme page for you.............

Edited by LPJR

21 hours ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

Haskell's Diplomacy:

Neighbor:  "Hey, I see your kids are out playing, mind if ours come over?"

Haskell: "Yes, as a matter of fact, I do mind if they come over.  You and your family are unruly shits that lack any kind of self-control.  I'm the kind of parent, unlike you, who wants to raise good kids.  That's your job, jerk0ff, not mine.  I'm not going to raise your kids for you.  So if you want you and your kids to be welcome over here ever again, I suggest you clean up your acts, learn some discipline, and maybe, just maybe, I'll start caring about you and your family again.  I wouldn't even give your despicable and mannerless children Halloween candy.  Right now, you're all dead to me.  Have a nice day and get the F off my lawn!"

I have no filter and find the truth aways sets me free.  This is a near guarantee that you'll be free from your neighbors.

land of the lost GIF

Love it 🤣

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

invite them over.have your wife start asking questions like how much do they drink,do they smoke in the house ,how often do they leave their children unattended.then ask your wife to go inside and get you something.when she goes inside tell the creepies that she works for the state in the childcare division.worked for me

2 hours ago, BowhunterNJ said:

I would have some fun with it and line up an unpassable wall of motion activated sprinklers on the property line.   Then I'd hang out on the farther side of the property.

"Good fences make good neighbors." -Robert Frost

Or you can just do what this guy did...WARNING BAD LANGUAGE

:rofl: that’s freaking awesome 

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

2 hours ago, BowhunterNJ said:

I would have some fun with it and line up an unpassable wall of motion activated sprinklers on the property line.   Then I'd hang out on the farther side of the property.

OMG I am LMFAO :rofl::rofl::rofl:

That was awesome! Haskell use a pressure washer and blow the drunk's toupee off!!

4 hours ago, BowhunterNJ said:

OMG too funny:rofl: he sprays at  his yam bag:rofl::rofl:

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

1 minute ago, BowhunterNJ said:

"Go home!  You're drunk!"

"Of course I'm drunk!"

That guy might be @Haskell_Hunter in another couple years...or maybe later this afternoon...

WHoo-hooooo!  Who says it ain't me now!!!! WOOOOOOOOo!!!11!!111!!

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

1 hour ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

WHoo-hooooo!  Who says it ain't me now!!!! WOOOOOOOOo!!!11!!11

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.youtube.com

Edited by hunterbob1

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt