IGNORED

How to deal with crappy neighbors?

Kype

Crappy neighbors suck!! Good luck with them because it’s never easy. Had one that I almost came to blows with but thankfully he walked away. We just kinda ignored each other until his wife realized he was an a$&hole too and divorced him. New neighbor has been awesome. Good luck and like others have said.... good high privacy fence. 

Aim Small Miss Small..........No such thing as a bad day spent hunting.

Perform an animal sacrifice. 

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

Well you can put up a fence, but before you know it the kids will be driving and gone. It only lasts a few years. We have been in our home for over 30 years and moved in to new construction with all young families. 

Honesty goes a long way when all else fails.  Tell them plain and simple you don't enjoy spending time with people who are always fighting and you don't want your child picking up bad habits.  Going to put some distance until further notice.

Then fence and dog:rant:

This is a true story my friend Craig had a shitty Neighbor he's a hunter they didn't like that he hung  Deer in HIS back yard  they call the police the police said he's legal,nothing we can do pissed neighbor off more, finally he made a complaint and went to court judge ordered both parties to attend some sort of community intervention with like a counselor third party sit down and discuss whatever well I'll never know what took place in those rooms but he never had a problem with his neighbor again!

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

This sucks.  We have a crappy neighbor but luckily I don't have to interact with her.  The other neighbor with the crappy kids is moving in 2 weeks.  Its a shame because on Sundays we would chat over a glass of wine or a beer. But when is kid became about 4 he was a pile of dog doo to deal with, like throwing rocks at me, trying to hit me with sticks and the father would do noting.  I hope when that kid gets into school he learns a lesson real quick because the parents are doing anything. 

Haskell's Diplomacy:

Neighbor:  "Hey, I see your kids are out playing, mind if ours come over?"

Haskell: "Yes, as a matter of fact, I do mind if they come over.  You and your family are unruly shits that lack any kind of self-control.  I'm the kind of parent, unlike you, who wants to raise good kids.  That's your job, jerk0ff, not mine.  I'm not going to raise your kids for you.  So if you want you and your kids to be welcome over here ever again, I suggest you clean up your acts, learn some discipline, and maybe, just maybe, I'll start caring about you and your family again.  I wouldn't even give your despicable and mannerless children Halloween candy.  Right now, you're all dead to me.  Have a nice day and get the F off my lawn!"

I have no filter and find the truth aways sets me free.  This is a near guarantee that you'll be free from your neighbors.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

a lot of good suggestions here and i see you are trying to be a good neighbor and not hurt feelings so i see only one thing to do here and thats have a NJW&W party   buy a lot of food and of course good beer and let your guests handle it and implement  all suggestions. :letsparty:   this remedey may need repeating a few times until you get desired results  :rofl:   

2 hours ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

Haskell's Diplomacy:

Neighbor:  "Hey, I see your kids are out playing, mind if ours come over?"

Haskell: "Yes, as a matter of fact, I do mind if they come over.  You and your family are unruly shits that lack any kind of self-control.  I'm the kind of parent, unlike you, who wants to raise good kids.  That's your job, jerk0ff, not mine.  I'm not going to raise your kids for you.  So if you want you and your kids to be welcome over here ever again, I suggest you clean up your acts, learn some discipline, and maybe, just maybe, I'll start caring about you and your family again.  I wouldn't even give your despicable and mannerless children Halloween candy.  Right now, you're all dead to me.  Have a nice day and get the F off my lawn!"

I have no filter and find the truth aways sets me free.  This is a near guarantee that you'll be free from your neighbors.

Are you free next Sunday evening? I'll have the fire going,cold beer, and food.