IGNORED

Karmas a bitch

Buckeyes11

1 hour ago, electricstart said:

How many after number 45 got elected said they were leaving USA. They are all still here pretty hard to leave the greatest nation in the world. Funny though they are all still  trying to ruin USA. Just Leave. 

There were a whole lot of them. Of course not one followed through on their promise. Cowards

Amazing how we can concentrate on a basketball player when elected officials call on Russia and Putin to do their work for them, especially after delaying the military aid to Ukrainians who've demonstrated by their brave fight how much they needed it, and without delay.  It's easy to kick the little guy, or gal.

c

Edited by JFC1

Still waiting on the great organization called BLM to go to Moscow to protest and riot for what they would say is illegal detainment of their own .....come on BLM show how much balls you got!!

She hates America and for everything America stands for now she cries for America to save her....break the law, serve the time, I suggest you learn to speak,  understand and write in Russian BITCH!!

1 hour ago, BHC said:

Still waiting on the great organization called BLM to go to Moscow to protest and riot for what they would say is illegal detainment of their own .....come on BLM show how much balls you got!!

She hates America and for everything America stands for now she cries for America to save her....break the law, serve the time, I suggest you learn to speak,  understand and write in Russian BITCH!!

Given Russia's new monetary policy they will have to convert all that extorted money to Rubles if they want to bail her out..  

I thought she was a dirt bag when she was in college. Haven't paid attention to her since joining WNBA. But in the article above she states she means no disrespect for our military as her dad served. I think she is doing herself/team mates an injustice by not showing patriotism as her father did when he served. But some of the commentators here have zero above her as they are misguided by believing a lie and continuing to support the over throw of the government of this great country. Just smh. 

9 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

I thought she was a dirt bag when she was in college. Haven't paid attention to her since joining WNBA. But in the article above she states she means no disrespect for our military as her dad served. I think she is doing herself/team mates an injustice by not showing patriotism as her father did when he served. But some of the commentators here have zero above her as they are misguided by believing a lie and continuing to support the over throw of the government of this great country. Just smh. 

What lie? There has been so many that in true Orwellian fashion they are now the truth.   

As an American who always stands for our national anthem and gets a real charge from the feeling that accompanies that, the fact that some of my fellow citizens think that Griner fits well in a Russian prison stinks to high hell. That's a stain on our great nation. But I bet some Korean and Russian leaders would approve. A couple of Middle Eastern despots too. And a South American dictator and his cattle prod. 

4 hours ago, OldMenRule said:

What lie? There has been so many that in true Orwellian fashion they are now the truth.   

Perhaps in your mixed up mind. Some of us still struggle to figure out the truth, even if we're mostly wrong. And in spite of that risk of being wrong, I'd say the truth on this page, that a woman getting locked up in a Russian prison--even an unpatriotic woman or a basketball player you disagree with because of what many of us consider poor choices--is seen as just desserts is a mark of shame for all of us. 

Edited by JFC1