IGNORED

Karmas a bitch

Buckeyes11

On 4/2/2022 at 2:59 PM, deadonshot2 said:

I thought she was a dirt bag when she was in college. Haven't paid attention to her since joining WNBA. But in the article above she states she means no disrespect for our military as her dad served. I think she is doing herself/team mates an injustice by not showing patriotism as her father did when he served. But some of the commentators here have zero above her as they are misguided by believing a lie and continuing to support the over throw of the government of this great country. Just smh. 

Your a real pos that’s all I got to say

8 hours ago, JFC1 said:

That explains, it JD!  "In Search of Respect" is the title of a book about drug dealers in Harlem. Go get 'em JD 

Was not aware you did book reviews, thought you just did travel guides

2 hours ago, not on the rug said:

Despite your statements of compassion, you're insulting OldMenRule. This is an amazing demonstration of hypocrisy.  

Somehow you disagree with what he is saying and then as a demonstration of your own compassion (cough cough) you insult the man because you don't agree with his perspective.  

You're really something else.  

I know, I was saracastic to OldMenRule...the poor guy! I'm sure he's eating gruel, crapping in a hole, and being beaten by guards while just BAWLING his eyes out due to my horrific insult! Yes, Rug, what hypocrisy!  What vicious, godless, horrific hypocrisy...

47 minutes ago, OldMenRule said:

That's mainly because those folks do not push all the correct cultural buttons necessary for media and government attention. Worry not, she will be back bouncing her ball in about a month or so and the deal to grant her freedom will be yet another foreign policy embarrassment that is the norm for this administration which in the end is just fine.    

Maybe Kim Kardashian is pushing for her pardon and soon she'll do another crime in spite of the pardon? OH, no, that was a different person's attempt at cultural suckupness

10 hours ago, not on the rug said:

I I practice non-judgement and try to follow Buddhist ideologies.  I feel badly for people like Griner...brainwashed, arrogant and ignorant folks who literally think they're better than the rest of us all.  I think he sentence is absurd.  

"Non-judgment" in the snippet above, Rug? That's really rich, especially coming on the heels of you calling out Griner as part of the, "Indoctrinated, ignorant, spoiled little shitheads who act as though their shit doesn't stink because they can bounce a ball."

I'd imagine that you can have a chuckle at yourself now, and see the humor in your statements, even if you don't see the hypocrisy. But I'm frequently wrong. I am, however, chuckling ironically. No need to get all pissy, but it is amazing that such a non-judgmental guy leads the charge to demean someone with whom they don't agree politically, based on media reports of her perceived lack of patriotism. Maybe she thinks she's being patriotic, in her own way? It's not my way. But I'm trying to be non-judgmental. 

3 minutes ago, JFC1 said:

I know, I was saracastic to OldMenRule...the poor guy! I'm sure he's eating gruel, crapping in a hole, and being beaten by guards while just BAWLING his eyes out due to my horrific insult! Yes, Rug, what hypocrisy!  What vicious, godless, horrific hypocrisy...

Humor is often lost on academics... Where have I heard that before?  

You very well may be a funny guy in real life but if you are it certainly isn't' being conveyed through your responses. You come across as pompous and condescending, and extraordinarily defiant/combative.  Are you familiar with Oppositional Defiant Disorder?   

24 minutes ago, JFC1 said:

Maybe Kim Kardashian is pushing for her pardon and soon she'll do another crime in spite of the pardon? OH, no, that was a different person's attempt at cultural suckupness

Obsessioning on the wrongs or rights of prior administrations is, shall we say, unhealthy.  Thankfully what is criminal in Russia is not so in the U.S of A so we will not have to worry about Brittany's recidivism. But your concern is admirable.   

Edited by OldMenRule

23 minutes ago, JFC1 said:

"Non-judgment" in the snippet above, Rug? That's really rich, especially coming on the heels of you calling out Griner as part of the, "Indoctrinated, ignorant, spoiled little shitheads who act as though their shit doesn't stink because they can bounce a ball."

I'd imagine that you can have a chuckle at yourself now, and see the humor in your statements, even if you don't see the hypocrisy. But I'm frequently wrong. I am, however, chuckling ironically. No need to get all pissy, but it is amazing that such a non-judgmental guy leads the charge to demean someone with whom they don't agree politically, based on media reports of her perceived lack of patriotism. Maybe she thinks she's being patriotic, in her own way? It's not my way. But I'm trying to be non-judgmental. 

Y0u're confusing facts with judgement.  Academics often can't translate what they read in a book to the real world.  You're the perfect example of that.  Again, fact...not judgement.  I don't look down on you for lacking those skills. I have compassion for you.  I could suggest some speakers and courses that could really help you develop those skills. Perhaps you really are open-minded, humorous and a joy to be around.  You aren't conveying that on this site.  

You love to conveniently leave out details and statements that don't support your theories.  I'm not judging her.  I don't wish her to be absurdly punished.  Already stated that. I  don't wish her to be punished based on her differing ideologies.  I simply stated that she is being punished as per Russian Law.  

When the Kapernick kneeling discussion was being had on this site, I was one of the voices here that stated that I didn't agree with his stance, his beliefs or his actions, but as an American he has the right to kneel.  I feel the same about Griner.  I wouldn't invite her to my home. I don't agree with her beliefs or actions.  As an American, she has the right to behave as she has.  However,  I'm stating that on Russian soil, she is being punished by their laws.  

Edited by not on the rug

42 minutes ago, JFC1 said:

I'm sure he's eating gruel, crapping in a hole. 

How is it you come to know show much about my eating and sanitary habits? I feel violated....:tooth: