IGNORED

Karmas a bitch

Buckeyes11

17 minutes ago, JFC1 said:

Perhaps in your mixed up mind. Some of us still struggle to figure out the truth, even if we're mostly wrong. And in spite of that risk of being wrong, I'd say the truth on this page, that a woman getting locked up in a Russian prison--even an unpatriotic woman or a basketball player you disagree with because of what many of us consider poor choices--is seen as just desserts is a mark of shame for all of us. 

Well shame shame on me then  I say let her sit there and think hard about her action and how bad this country that her own father served for really is

Edited by smittty

8 minutes ago, smittty said:

Well shame shame on me then  I say let her sit there and think hard about her action and how bad this country that her own father served for really is

The problem with prisons--especially Russian prisons--is that often one doesn't just sit there.  Things like rape, dysentery, lack of food, sleeping on the floor 8 to a cell, slashings, and tuberculosis come to mind.  I have a colleague who spent a winter hiding in the taiga in Siberia and came within days of starving because he was pretty sure he wouldn't survive the cell authorities were trying to put him in for organizing a sable pelt collective that threatened the local monopolies. I don't wish a Russian prison on my fellow citizen simply because I disagree with her words. 

10 minutes ago, JFC1 said:

The problem with prisons--especially Russian prisons--is that often one doesn't just sit there.  Things like rape, dysentery, lack of food, sleeping on the floor 8 to a cell, slashings, and tuberculosis come to mind.  I have a colleague who spent a winter hiding in the taiga in Siberia and came within days of starving because he was pretty sure he wouldn't survive the cell authorities were trying to put him in for organizing a sable pelt collective that threatened the local monopolies. I don't wish a Russian prison on my fellow citizen simply because I disagree with her words. 

It’s not just her words it’s her actions. Sorry but that’s just how I feel 

17 minutes ago, smittty said:
29 minutes ago, JFC1 said:

Expand  

It’s not just her words it’s her actions. Sorry but that’s just how I feel

Same here.  F her.  Another over-paid self-entitled smartass now in a bind.  Maybe Kamala can string together a few coherent sentences to help.  

Edited by LittleM

1 hour ago, JFC1 said:

Perhaps in your mixed up mind. Some of us still struggle to figure out the truth, even if we're mostly wrong. And in spite of that risk of being wrong, I'd say the truth on this page, that a woman getting locked up in a Russian prison--even an unpatriotic woman or a basketball player you disagree with because of what many of us consider poor choices--is seen as just desserts is a mark of shame for all of us. 

I'm sorry for your difficulties but as with gender there really should be little struggle in regards to the truth. There is the truth and then there is a lie. The truth is that she broke Russian law and at a particularly poor time. 

There is no shame in pointing out the irony of the situation. Here yet another spoiled athlete who has been the benefactor of the freedoms and opportunities of the nation she has openly condemns is getting a taste of true tyranny. Now she has to turn to nation for which she seems to hold in such low opinion for help. 

I don't wish her ill or agree with her punishment but clearly you have traveled abroad as have I. Best to have a familiarity with the laws of the country you are visiting.   

25 minutes ago, Batsto said:

Kamala can talk? 

Does not appear to be the case; however, no matter, did you know DT tried to overthrow the election?  Or is it until it is disproved, similar to the Russian collusion issue, which apparently was a Democrat construct?  Regardless, some JO will now want this thread moved to the deadfiles given I prolly crossed the line. I will give myself a 3 day timeout for purpose of repenting.   See ya Tuesday.....

1 hour ago, LittleM said:

Does not appear to be the case; however, no matter, did you know DT tried to overthrow the election?  Or is it until it is disproved, similar to the Russian collusion issue, which apparently was a Democrat construct?  Regardless, some JO will now want this thread moved to the deadfiles given I prolly crossed the line. I will give myself a 3 day timeout for purpose of repenting.   See ya Tuesday.....

Repent and we will be saved

Do our soldiers question the motives and actions of US citizens when they risk their lives to save them?  Or do they risk their lives because the people they are saving are US citizens?

I'd rather have soldiers focused on the latter than the former digging me out of whatever foreign BS I get myself stuck in.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

9 hours ago, Sako76 said:

"black people don't have rights"?  Huh?  I hope she rots in prison, see what rights she has in Russia.

Havent you  ever heard of a black Russian ?

ESTATESALESBYOLGA.COM    ALWAYS BUYING ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE ITEMS  CALL 908 868 8236 MIKE