IGNORED

Jet Sled for sale

ModernOutdoorsMan

1 minute ago, Woodsman416 said:

A member posted something for sale here last week. It was a couple of hundred bucks. I immediately responded and said I'd take. While arraigning pick up he PM'd me and said someone was already on his way. I thought it was kind of a scum bag move.

Seems to be commonplace these days. Tried buying a coleman stove for my son on FB and was told that he got a better offer after I already PP him the money. He refunded, but still a dick move.

You guys are getting worked up over nothing. I put it for offer, 8 people responded to it quickly. First person to respond for an extra $10 gets it. One guy responded immediately, I’m going to drive it over to him.

I agree I should have done an auction, I didnt think that many people would jump on it. Don’t get worked up over this. Moving on.

On 1/20/2022 at 10:11 AM, ModernOutdoorsMan said:

New xtra large jet sled for sale. In near-new condition, $40.

Located in somerset county, work all over the Central NJ though so can travel if reasonable33617975-BE3A-46B8-BE7B-EF80C54FEF83.thumb.jpeg.a37bbd310809bda3ec5c269af6cf0b46.jpeg

Problem is you didn't put if for offer.  You said $40.  That is what you should collect from whomever you deliver it to.  Say what you mean, and mean what you say.  People notice these things.

2 hours ago, ModernOutdoorsMan said:

You guys are getting worked up over nothing. I put it for offer, 8 people responded to it quickly. First person to respond for an extra $10 gets it. One guy responded immediately, I’m going to drive it over to him.

I agree I should have done an auction, I didnt think that many people would jump on it. Don’t get worked up over this. Moving on.

If the first person to PM you at $50.00 was good enough, why wasn't the first person at $40.00 good enough? That was the deal, right, $40.00?

So, then it becomes $50.00 and "the first person to respond". Why not $60.00?

You are free to do that stuff if you want but seems like $10.00 is a pretty cheap price to pay for squandering your integrity, which you have done with many here, whether you realize it or not. 

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.