IGNORED

Jet Sled for sale

ModernOutdoorsMan

1 hour ago, ModernOutdoorsMan said:

You are an hour drive from where I am, hence why I bumped it up $10. 

Meet in the middle for the original price would have been my tactic. We reap what we sow

Edited by Bucndoe

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

10 hours ago, ModernOutdoorsMan said:

You are an hour drive from where I am, hence why I bumped it up $10. 

You did say u were from somerset..and travel cnj..i said i work in pennington and live in howell..that pretty much covers cnj...pennington is not that far from somerset...nice try though...

Screenshot_20220124-082312_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Buckmaster3405

Just now, BHC said:

When I sell something I sell to the first person taking the offer.....heck I'll even hold it for them or meet them within reason....if they decide to cancel next guy gets it....I would never raise the price.....

Look I’m not a regular on the website. I come here and there, I’ve sold a few things, bought a few things. Don’t interact on it too often. I apologize I don’t know all your rules, once I figured I would probably have to drive a bit I figured to make it easier for the buyer I’d bumped it up $10. I’m not greedy, but I’m also not here to just give it away. You guys are acting like the biggest crybabies over this. Let it go, move on.

15 minutes ago, ModernOutdoorsMan said:

Look I’m not a regular on the website. I come here and there, I’ve sold a few things, bought a few things. Don’t interact on it too often. I apologize I don’t know all your rules, once I figured I would probably have to drive a bit I figured to make it easier for the buyer I’d bumped it up $10. I’m not greedy, but I’m also not here to just give it away. You guys are acting like the biggest crybabies over this. Let it go, move on.

Sure it was your jet sled to sell, you could charge what you want, and even jack up the price last second.. However just because that's your right to do, doesn't make it morally right. You took advantage of they fact that there was a lot of interest, and you changed your price last second. At the end of the day, that's just wrong. If you can't see that, it speaks volumes about your character.