IGNORED

Jet Sled for sale

ModernOutdoorsMan

3 hours ago, Bonefreak said:

Been a few of these lack of integrity shenanigans on here lately. SMH. Another sign of the times I guess. 

They should go back over there

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

7 minutes ago, Bucndoe said:

They should go back over there

And whatever happened to our buck status for how many posts, credibility, etc…used to be able to see on your posts if u have street cred ….now u can’t trust any of these newbies till you check their account n find out they have a whopping  6 posts, 19 posts, etc

5 minutes ago, Bonefreak said:

And whatever happened to our buck status for how many posts, credibility, etc…used to be able to see on your posts if u have street cred ….now u can’t trust any of these newbies till you check their account n find out they have a whopping  6 posts, 19 posts, etc

Send that to the Mods for inquiry

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

2 minutes ago, ModernOutdoorsMan said:

For what? I came here to sell it, not give it away for charity. The guy who bought is getting a deal and thats that. I didnt agree to give it to anyone and then back out of a deal. 

talking about the other site  knucklehead.

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt