IGNORED

Jet Sled for sale

ModernOutdoorsMan

This is the best deal you'll get & no doubt this one is or will be gone.   FYI. Taylor Hardware in Belmar has 1 the next size down (54?").  I know because they ordered it for me to pick up but it got so delayed they told me to order somewhere  else.  Of course, they received it shortly after I ordered another one.

2 hours ago, gregtpal said:

This is the best deal you'll get & no doubt this one is or will be gone.   FYI. Taylor Hardware in Belmar has 1 the next size down (54?").  I know because they ordered it for me to pick up but it got so delayed they told me to order somewhere  else.  Of course, they received it shortly after I ordered another one.

Just went and bought it. Thanks for the heads up.

5 hours ago, gregtpal said:

Just want to clarify I did not intend to hijack Modern's classified.  I saw the immediate PM's & figured on his being sold already when I said "This is the best deal..."

Just now, ModernOutdoorsMan said:

Just a heads up I got a ton of offers for it. I’ll let it go for $50, first person to PM gets it

So starts at 40bucks , and then goes to 50 because there was interest .

:down:

22 hours ago, ModernOutdoorsMan said:

New xtra large jet sled for sale. In near-new condition, $40.

Located in somerset county, work all over the Central NJ though so can travel if 

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/