IGNORED

I can't believe I did that, chapter 74

mazzgolf

11 minutes ago, Swamp_Yankee said:

In that situation the make of the truck doesn't matter-only the distance between the ground and the differentials/undercarriage.

Higher frames and bigger tires gives you that .

stock TOY  trucks have neither 

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

Living in south Jersey been there done that! I was around 18 . I had a 84 and 85 bronco 2. I drove Wharton state forest across from atco raceway just learning the woods. Growing up hunting there I was looking for thick wet pieces of woods.  Well I found it the hard way.  Sunk one of my Broncos pretty deep near maple island swamp. Learned a pretty good lesson when I had to call my dad to pull me out. He wasn’t happy.  Lol!

6 hours ago, Kype said:

AND WERE OFF!!! with whos truck is better and more badass and who gets 4 miles to gallon and the other with 35s gets 7 miles to the gallon...

ill start, and ill keep my 25 mpg tacoma that hauls my deer, my trapped animals, my boat, my firewood, and brings me to work and back home at 70 miles a day. 

Your truck just has to match YOUR needs , but not all of us Have small needs .

your Tacoma won’t  carry the gas tank from my boat , let alone my boat .

‘certainly would blow out its tires carrying a true ton of pellets up the mountain .

and neither will its big brother Tundra .

and 70 miles lol , I do that daily one way .

so OFF  we go 

5F75E3BE-41EF-4490-B49B-CE74EE1ED64E.jpeg

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

Yup you have to watch some of those water hole out there. By me there kids out with the lifted and big tires getting in the puddles and digging them up into mud pits. I have had a couple time I got close to getting stuck with my full size truck...when in doubt GAS IT and hope you get through!!!!!  

A Toyota ain't pulling my camper or a heavy load going to deer camp. No matter how good it is on gas or how long it lasts, they won't do what I need them to do. 

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

AND WERE OFF!!! with whos truck is better and more badass and who gets 4 miles to gallon and the other with 35s gets 7 miles to the gallon...
ill start, and ill keep my 25 mpg tacoma that hauls my deer, my trapped animals, my boat, my firewood, and brings me to work and back home at 70 miles a day. 

It’s not about Miles per gallon. It’s all about Smiles per gallon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk