IGNORED

TARGET BUCK DOWN!!!!

nb6624

Nick - this is horrible but perhaps for the greater good the silver lining is he was caught. Bet this is his modus operandi and perhaps his residency will be raided and more discoveries and penalties ahead for this dirt bag. 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

1 minute ago, JHbowhunter said:

Nick - this is horrible but perhaps for the greater good the silver lining is he was caught. Bet this is his modus operandi and perhaps his residency will be raided and more discoveries and penalties ahead for this dirt bag. 

I would be very shocked if a search warrant wasnt issued for his residence.

21 minutes ago, not on the rug said:

Wow.  What a scumbag.  I can only imagine the look on his face when you guys walked in.  

It is amazing the lengths people will go for those stupid horns. Never understood it. If you cant do it right, how can you brag about it and hang it on the wall. I hate poachers. He probably shit himself when they walked up

Nick what did he have to say for himself?  He could not possibly have thought season was open, he did not need a doe first, and he was on public land?  What the hell does an asshole like this even say when caught red-handed?

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

3 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

Nick what did he have to say for himself?  He could not possibly have thought season was open, he did not need a doe first, and he was on public land?  What the hell does an asshole like this even say when caught red-handed?

What he will say is a bunch of BULLSHIT!!!

That sucks.  Is this the same one?

JUST IN !!!! Last night supposedly a poacher got busted for taking a 13 pointer up by Blackfoot Trail in Andover. He was using a crossbow. The season obviously hasn’t opened yet, still 5 days away. Reports that a female dropped him off earlier and picked him up last night after the New Jersey Conservation Police Officers ( Game Warden ) released him. The poacher was after the rack only and was cutting the head off and leaving the meat to waste. It was in a residential area on private property, with no consent from the property owners. What a shame. Hopefully he gets a hefty fine.

eye-crossed-out