IGNORED

Asbury baited deer spot open for a kid - xbow or bow only

madeinuk

My brother has a friend who is 20/21 and we just got him a bow and his hunter ed last summer... he doesnt have much time to hunt with work and all.. if you consider him a kid (I'm 32 so I see them as kids lol) maybe if noonee younger takes you up we can get him his first deer.. hes a very nice, polite young man. We took him out 2 opening days in a row and he was cold LOL.
He was with me last year when I harvested a coyote on a wma.
He just hasn't saw a deer up close yet and I think hes bored. I need to get him on a deer and give him an opportunity to get him hooked.

Lmk. I understand if you want someone younger.. and honestly i dont know if this kid would even be able to make it with workin 2 jobs and having a girlfriend (which is why he probably doesnt get out much LoL)

http://www.jerseyjaystaxidermy.com

On 10/13/2018 at 7:01 PM, Swamprat said:

Great offer. Lil far for me and my boys. But if you don't get any takers and need meat I'll head up there and my boys can smack some. Again great offer. Kudos to you sir 

Nick

I will give you gas money Nick. 

When some people think a spot is too far to hunt even it is a better spot, I think to myself.....I would rather drive a hour or two to see more animals than hunt close and see nothing for several hours.